Madness

~  ♡  ~

TRIGGER WARNING

PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

IF YOU SUFFER FROM DEPRESSION, OR IS SENSITIVE AND SUCH, PLEASE DON'T READ.

Dedicated to:
@afiqah_luve
@thesuperminer1
@viperine2398
@EdogawaHikaruKudo
@I_AM_PHILIPPINES
@MikuoHatsune01
@idummy
@CaroChan970
@Kawaii_GUrl13
@ YukiMiku39
@MC_cahaya
@dunno39
@BlueCottonCloud
@Nightelf88
@raiko01rezmart
@yamazaki027
@Namika_Katsumata
@Miku_56
@PanleafSmile
@RaimonzgalaxyDBM
@DebsBM
@zakurakiri
@Vocanimae787
@RaliceRfa
@Kaijouchan

Miku's POV

After that long day, our family members came to pick us up.

Len offered a ride to Yuuma and Neru, but Neru already had her father waiting for her. Her father didn't say anything. He just.. I don't know. He just stared at Neru with a straight face while she explained why she's late.

"Sorry, I ran into trouble." She muttered, seemingly saying it like her father doesn't really care anyway. And in reply, her father just nodded.

I mean, couldn't he even feel even a tiny bit of worry for his daughter?

I don't want to talk behind Neru's father's back, but he's a jerk.

Then he suddenly smiled and patted her head. "I'm glad you're safe, kid." Then he gestured for her to follow him to his car.

Woah, never mind what I said awhile ago.

Neru looked shocked, like it was the first time that her father even said that to her. Her eyes were wide, and she was just standing there, speechless.

Her father looked at her surprised face and then he hugged Neru. She looked even more surprised after that.

"I'm sorry for acting such a bad stepfather.." He said. Oh. He's her stepfather. "I heard from her that you feel this way.. I didn't know."

Shortly after what her stepfather said, she cried.

"I thought you never cared for me.." She sniffed. "I thought I was useless to you.."

"No. You were never useless. I'm the useless one to you. I never acted like a good father.. and I'm sorry." Her father muttered, and rubbed her back.

It was sweet. A father and daughter bonding. I wanted to cry at that time too, so I looked away and gave them privacy.

And then there's Yuuma. Nobody even came for him.

"They got used to me going home really late at night." Yuuma shrugged. "They still probably think I'm at a friend's house and studied with them there."

While Yuuma's parents weren't even worried of him, or rather, didn't know about all this, Len's was the opposite. His parents were literally there, hugging him tightly for about 5 minutes now. Nobody scolded him. His parents just cried happily that their son was alive. They also hugged Yuuma, even though they don't know him.

"I'm glad you are also alive, pink haired guy." Aunt Lenka had said, crying while hugging Yuuma, who hugged her back awkwardly. I can tell that he was happy that at least someone cared for him.

In my part, oniichan scolded me, telling me not to do it again. I kinda envied Len. It's unfair, he wasn't even scolded! Yukari also called me as soon as she heard the news. She even set it to a video call! After that, both Yukari and oniichan scolded me, Oniichan face to face with me, and Yukari in a video call. I kept telling them that it's over, but they wouldn't drop it. I know that they love me, and that's why they're worried about me, but this is getting annoying.