Chapter 15

Bethany's POV

I had woken up feeling extremely hot. It was like I had just finished running, yet my breathing was as slow as it could possibly be. The sun in my room was peaking through the curtains, making its way in between the cracks of my heavy eyelids. I had let one eye open first, noticing the heaven sun shining right into my eye and closing it again immediately.

I tried to turn away to block the light, but my body was trapped. I was completely delusional, not remember Harry was behind me till after I screamed and heard his body hit the floor.

My breathing had quickened, my heart had stopped and a loud groan could be heard from Harry who was currently lying on the floor. I pushed the covers back, going to look down at him.

He was flat on his stomach, his forehead resting on the ground while his chin was tucked into his chest. There was a bit of a layer of sweat covered across his body. His breathing was slow, as were his movements as he lifted his head up towards me. He gave me a glare and all I could do was give him an apologetic smile with a shrug of the shoulders.

"Why is it that I'm always the one to get hurt?" He groans as he stuffs his head back into the floor.

"Maybe you just flail around a lot?" I suggest, hoping it will lighten the mood but all I receive is a sarcastic 'ha ha' before he turns and looks at me.

"Why'd you even scream?" Now his face is amused and I want to smack the smirk off his face when I realize what I have to confess is a bit embarrassing.

"Kinda freaked me out havin a guy with his arms around me." I look down at my hands, hoping he can't see my crimson face.

"never slept in the same bed as a guy before?!" He jokes and I feel my heart drop.

"Been a while." I mumble.

Sure it'd only been a few weeks since Chace and I broke it off, but everything had happened so fast, it kinda felt like eternity since Id slept in the same bed as him. The break up process was so quick, but the emotional pain that happened after was horrid.

"Sorry." He pauses a bit before continuing. "We should go to breakfast yea?"

"Yea. Ihop sound okay?" I ask as I sit up I put my feet down on the floor.

The cold sends chills up and down my body. Harry was still on the floor, looking up at me. His eyelids were heavy, his body limp and sinking into the ground. He was going to fall asleep again, so I grabbed his hand and pulled him up into a sitting position.

"Come on, if you don't get up now, you won't be awake until tomorrow." I give him a small pout to which his whole body seems to freeze at.

He groans a bit before pushing off the ground with his hands and standing on his feet. His height towers over me, making me feel tiny. His muscles ripple underneath his skin as he stretches his upper body.

Yet all I can do, is stand there and watch.

The cockiness that I hate returns when I see the smug smile on his face. It's just another thing I wish Harry lacked on in that department. He's so used to getting girls, that he can tell when they're gawking at him. It's infuriating and it automatically makes me look anywhere but at him.

"I'm going to go put some clothes on." I mutter before brushing past him and into my bathroom.

Once I shut the door, I lock it so that I know he won't be able to sneak in while I'm changing. I would probably scream and embarrass myself, and I think at this point I've already embarrassed myself enough.

I wash my face, brush my hair and brush my teeth. Then I run into the closet, find a pair of new sweats and a Tshirt before grabbing some flip flops and walking back into my room.