Restraining

(Peeta POV)
I sit in shock as my wife thrashes and screams. I hear the wails of my daughter, but I just sit there in shock. I watch as the doctors come in and strap her to the bed and knock her out. The room instantly goes silent.
"Don't touch him, if you do he'll have a flashback. let him come back on his own," I hear one of the doctors say. I start thinking of the screams I heard when I was kidnapped in Afghanistan.
"Peeta?" I feel a hand on shoulder, "it's okay you aren't in Afghanistan, you're home with your two girls and Katniss," everything comes back into view. I look up at Annie.
"Oh shit where are the girls?" I stand straight up and start looking all around the room for them. I didn't even realize Willow wasn't in my arms anymore.
"Don't worry Katniss's mom has them."
"Is Willow still crying?" She gets up and looks out the window.
"No, they're both asleep," I sigh in relief.
It's quiet in the room for a minute as we sit and watch Katniss sleep, "Who did this?" Annie asks. I look over at Katniss who is still out of it.
"I have no idea, but I'm going to find out," I get up and start pacing.
"Peeta, you need to let Finnick or someone figure this out. You have to focus on Katniss and the babies," I stop pacing when I think of who it could be.
Then it hits me, "I need to go make a call," I pull out my phone and enter the hallway.
👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀
This was an awful chapter 😂 I'm still doing midterms and I'm so stressed especially the news that I got today about a midterm I'm taking tomorrow 😭
Please go read Crossed Roads. I would appreciate it! And if you have read it and voted thank you! I will be (possibly) posting a new book up tomorrow so please keep watch for that! More updates should be coming since I'll be off from school for two weeks.
-Syd