Surprised babyshower

(Peeta POV)

"Peeta wake up" my eyes snap open I look around the room frantically. I see mrs.Everdeen standing there smiling at us. I untangle myself from Katniss then get out of bed.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Come downstairs okay?"

"Sure."

I walk downstairs with her to see Annie, Johanna, Clove, and Glimmer all sitting on the couch talking. I should've put a shirt on.

"Well Hello" I say, I didn't expect to see them here.

"Surprised" Annie says, I nod as a response.

"What are you guys doing here" I sit down across from them.

"Were giving Katniss a surprised baby shower" that's when I notice all the pink decorations.

"So you woke mine up to kick me out?"

"yeah that pretty much sums it up" Johanna says, I roll my eyes. "so get up, get dressed, and get out" she says.

"Okay okay I'm going" I get up and start to walk upstairs.

"Peeta?" Glimmer calls, I look back at her.

"Get Katniss up" I nod then go upstairs.

When I get to Katniss' bedroom I see her fast asleep, I really hate to wake her up she looks so cute so I wait. I get dressed then wake her up.

"Why are you waking me up" she asks.

"I was told to by some certain people" I run my fingers through her hair.

"Well tell those people that I'm a pregnant women for not just one but two little babies and I need my sleep"

"Those people already know"

"Peeta Mellark if thos

e people are my parents I'm going to kill you" she says, wow pregnant women can be mean.

"No they're not, just go down there love. I have been kicked out of the house for the day so I'll see you later" I kiss her.

"I don't want you to go" she pouts.

"I'm

sorry babe I have no choice" I see a little bit of anger in her eyes.

"Whoever it is better have a good reason for kicking

my husband out" she gets up and stomps downstairs.

(Katniss POV)

I stomp down the stairs angrily to see who could be so important that they had to interrupt my sleep.

"Alright who-" I stop my sentence when I see who is here.

"What are you guys doing here?" I run up to them and hug them.

"SURPRISE BABYSHOWER" they all scream.

"But aren't I supposed to plan this?" I ask chuckling.

"Well we decided we'd do it for you so you're not so stressed" Clove says.

"Bye babe" I turn around to see Peeta about to walk out the door.

"Hey where are you gonna go?" I ask

"I heard the guys came and are down at the park playing basketball"

"Alright b,e careful, love you"

"Love you too" he yells back then leaves.

"You guys are so sweet you know that" I say focusing on the girls again.