Live in the Moments Ch. 24

"Get up!" Matty yelled jumping on the bed.

"Go away." I nuzzled into the pillows.

"Wake up. We’re spending the day with you!"

"Matty shut your face." Sam groaned.

"I’m here too." Jordan whined and sat beside me.

"Go. It’s too early."

"It’s 11:30." 

"Too early."

"I will get Louis in here."

"Go away!" I pushed Jordan away from me.

"As you wish." The door shut and I smiled going back to sleep.

"Get up baby cakes.!" Niall said and sat on me.

"Niall!" I groaned. "Get off me.!"

"Get up. They threatened me with no food if you didn’t get up."

"Oh you pour baby." I cooed and pushed him.

"Wake up woman." Louis yelled coming into the room and waking everyone up. Or trying.

"Ugh! Annoying bastards." I sat up.

"Morning love." Niall said trying to get me up but I cuddled into his side. "Aww. Riley’s sleepy." He cooed.

"Yeah. We stayed up until 4 this morning." I yawned and Sam groaned. "Get up!" I shoved her with my foot. "If I have to get up so do you guys. I need to shower." I stood up and stepped over Sam and Tiffany who were on my bed asleep. "Wake up because I got the first shower. Who’s next?" Tiffany jumped up.

"I call it! No I called it!" Cass and Tiffany fought.

"I’m leaving."

"Bye River." I slapped Cass in the back of the head.

"Be nice." He smirked and left the room. "Why are you such a bitch to him?"

"Why is he stealing my best friend?" She shot back.

"He’s not stealing-"

"Take your shower or Tiffany will."

"Cass."

"Go." she shooed me away and I frowned grabbing a change of clothes and taking a shower.

"Hey have you seen my hairspray?" I asked coming out of the bathroom.

"Nope." I nodded and left. "Where are you going?" I knocked on the bedroom door and Zayn opened it.

"I need to borrow some hair products." He rolled his eyes but let me in the room he was sharing with Niall and Harry. "Hi boys." I waved and rolled my eyes. "Yeah. Ignore me for some stupid game."

"Hi Riley. Haha. Take that Irish." Harry said and I grinned.

"Jeez Zayn. Do you own a beauty salon?" He laughed. "I’m just going to share a bathroom with you so I don’t have to bring my stuff." He rolled his eyes.

"That works for me." Harry yelled and I threw my shoe at him. "That was a joke."

"That I didn’t find funny!"

"I’m sorry."

"Mmh." Zayn smirked and leaned against the counter. "Are you going to watch me get ready?" He nodded once.

"No. Don’t do that. Do this." He chastised about my methods.

"Fine. You do it bossy pants."

"I would be happy too." He grabbed my straightener out of my hands.