Live in the Moments ch. 8

“Let’s go.” I told the boys shaking the sand off my towel putting it in my bag.

“No. I’ll never leave!” Lou cried and ran to the ocean.

“Do you want to go clubbing?” I asked and he stopped looking at me raising an eyebrow.

“You club?” he asked and I nodded.

“I go with Amy a lot.” I said and the guys looked at each other with grins on their face.

“Clubbing!” Harry cried and ran to the car. I rolled my eyes as he tried jumping in the front. Niall beat him to it sliding in swiftly and locking the door. “NO Niall! My seat!” he cried hitting the window repeatedly. Niall made faces at him from the other side. I laughed climbing in the driver side.

“Harry, you got it coming, he gets it going.” I told him and he frowned.

“Oh come here Hazza!” Lou cried and Harry smiled.

“I rather sit with my boo bear any day!” I rolled my eyes pulling out of the parking lot.

“Every one buckled up?” Liam asked from the back and I laughed as the guys complained about daddy directioner. Half way home most of the guys were asleep but Lou, who was playing with Harry’s curls.

“Riley?” Niall asked and I looked at him smiling.

“Yeah?”

“Are you sure you can go clubbing? Don’t you have to be 21?” he asked worried and I laughed at his concern.

“I have a fake id. What about you? Should you go clubbing?” I asked in return he looked away and I smirked.

“I see your point.” he muttered. “Make a deal?” he asked and I shook my head.

“I don’t like your deals.” Lou laughed quietly in the back and I stuck my tongue out at him.

“I’ll watch you and you watch me. We’ll both drink but we won’t get wasted. Deal?” I looked at him and thought it over, I sighed and nodded. “Lou’s a witness.” Niall called and I rolled my eyes.

“What did I witness?” Lou asked looking up from poking Harry’s cheeks.

“That me and Riley both won’t get wasted tonight.”

“Kay kay.” Lou said going back to poke Harry. I laughed and turned up the radio. We arrived at the house 15 minutes later. I got out and went to wake up Liam. All it took was poking him in the side for a few miuntes, Niall told Zayn that Harry broke his mirror and that got him up quickly. Harry was another story. We pulled and poked him but nothing worked, then Lou yelled in his ear. That woke him up and gave us something to laugh about. Everyone headed upstairs to get ready for tonight.

------ At the club. ------

We got out of the limo and went straight up front skipping the line. The bouncer acted like he didn’t know the guys were under age and let them in, almost not letting me in. I had to show him my id and Niall said that I was with them. We finally got inside and headed straight to the bar. Liam sat at the bar watching all of us.

“Remember our deal?” Niall asked holding out his hand. I nodded and drank my shot quickly before grabbing his hand. We headed to the dance floor.

---- Later that night. Still at the club -----