Live in the Moments Ch. 18

"How was it?" I asked when the guys walked in tired.

"Good. Could have been better." Louis said grabbing a water and sitting by Eleanor.

"Aww what happened?"

"They got new songs in and Liam and Zayn have all these parts and melodies so we couldn’t really work."

"Why do you guys look so tired?" I asked and Niall picked my legs up sitting them in his lap.

"Because they wanted us to try and cover their parts. My throat feels like they pulled a rake through it." I pouted.

"I’m sorry. I thought it would be better. You know, you guys get one on ones."

"Well you though wrong." Harry said and I gave him a questioning look.

"Harry." Louis said and he got off the back of the couch heading upstairs. "Sorry love." Louis said and I shook my head.

"Harry don’t be an ass." Niall called while Harry flipped him off.

"It’s fine Niall. Really." He sighed and scratched his head. "What do you guys want to do tonight?"

"Nothing. Why?"

"Well." My voice got an octave higher and the doorbell rang.

"Who’s that?" I looked away. "Riley?" The doorbell went off again.

"Someone get the bloody door!" Liam called and opened it.

"Omg! You’re Liam!" The door slammed shut and Liam came in raising an eyebrow. The doorbell went off again.

"Guys its Amy and Dylan. Relax." I got up and Niall pulled me down. "Oomph."

"You can’t walk on your foot." He chastised and the doorbell rang again.

"Amy get your arse in here you annoying ginger!" I yelled at the door opened.

"I’m not an annoying ging- oh." She stood still seeing everyone but Zayn and Harry in my living room.

"Guys. This is Amy. Amy these are the guys. Fan girl later." She snapped out of her trance and smiled at them glaring at me. She sat beside me slapping my leg.

"You didn’t tell me one direction would be here." She half whispered half yelled.

"Dylan told you before he told me so deal with it." She rolled her eyes.

"What happened?" I glared at Liam.

"Don’t poke me with your foot." He defended himself.

"Don’t die in my bedroom."

"Don’t blow my head off."

"Oh shut the bloody hell up!" Zayn said coming into the living room. "Hello random girl and Dylan."

"Dylan!" I cried seeing that he was sitting on the arm of the couch.

"Hey crazy." He ruffled my hair and I pouted.

"So that blows or plans of nothing." Louis said and I frowned.

"You guys can stay. Me, Amy and Dylan can go out or something."

"I was joking. Plus this is your house." I smiled.

"What do you guys wana do?"

"Pool party!" I smiled.

"Girls you can use one of my suits if you don’t have one." They nodded and left heading up to my room. "Are you sure Louis? You can go sleep-" he cover my mouth.