Live in the Moments Ch. 48

“Sorry I can’t answer the phone right now, but leave me a message and I’ll call you back!” I heard Riley’s cheerful voice in my ear for the 5th time. I was sitting on the bus, bored out of my mind and Riley wasn't answering any of our calls.

“Anything?” Harry asked with a pout, staring at his phone where he was trying to get Sam.

“No.” I huffed and Liam chuckled.

“Boys this is their final weeks of senior year, I'm sure their beyond busy with exams.” He tried to reassure.

“I don't care.” I whined. “I want my Riley.” I pouted and Louis chuckled, messing with my hair.

“Can he be any cuter?” he cooed and I swatted his hands away when he went to pinch my cheeks.

“Shut up, you’re just as pouty when Eleanor doesn’t answer.”

“Feisty today.” Zayn noted from across the table.

“I hate long distance.” I mumbled, putting my head on the table. My phone vibrated the table and I jumped up, slumping back in my seat when it was just Greg. “What?” I asked, rubbing my hands over my face as the others laughed at my reaction.

“Why do you sound so mad?” he asked.

“It’s you.” I said simply. “I thought it was Riley.” He laughed.

“Glad you look forward to my calls like you do her.”

“What do you want Greggy?” I complained as he laughed.

“I miss my baby brother.” He cooed and I rolled my eyes.

“I don't miss you.” I taunted with a small smile. “How’s the wife?” After the Raven drama at Christmas Greg dumped her for good, and married the girl of his dreams. She forgave him after leaving her for Raven, true love or something that she went on and on about the last time I saw her. Now they were married and she was a few months pregnant with my niece or nephew.

“Eh, hormonally pregnant. Woah.” He said and I heard her laugh in the background. “Don't throw pillows.!” He called.

“It was the closest.” She called back. “And it wouldn't hurt the wall.” She said giggling.

“Ok, if you’re going to be cute and couply.”

“I just wanted to see how my favorite popstar's doing.” He said with a laugh. “We haven’t talked in a while.” He added.

“I'm fine.” I said simply.

“Are you sad tours almost over?”

“No.”

“If you didn't have Riley would you be?” he changed it around and I bit my lip.

“Yes.” He chuckled.

“Your so in love.” He mumbled and I rolled my eyes.

“Sue me.”

“Cant, I already looked into it.” I laughed.

“Greggy.” I mumbled, shaking my head.

“Nialler.” He mocked. We talked a little bit more before he complained that he was going to lose his head if he didn't hurry up and focus on dinner for his pregnant wife. We hung up and I sighed, looking out the window as we drove on to the next venue. The others were playing Xbox and I was busy looking at my background, Riley and I at during spring break when we were lying around the house taking stupid selfies, blowing up my phone with them. If she only knew I looked at them constantly. I missed Riley, it’s been a few months since I properly saw her, got to hold her and kiss her. I'm love sick, and I don't care that it hasn’t been that long that we've been going out, she brings a smile to my face every time we talk, and when I'm with her the world stops. She doesn’t treat me like Niall Horan the popstar, she treats me like Niall Horan her boyfriend, and she doesn’t know how much that means to me.