Live in the Moments Ch.3

We finished the notebook and I stretched getting up. All the boys were asleep so I snapped a photo but the flash woke up Niall.

“What was that?” he asked rubbing his eyes.

“Shhh.” he raised an eyebrow. “Want to get the boys?” I asked and he nodded getting up.

“Ok. We need carrots, Zayn hair gel, Liam’s straighter, and a spoon.” I nodded.

“I’ll get the carrots and spoon if you get the hair gel and straighter.” I said and we split up. We meet back at the top of the stairs and started getting to work. By the time we were done Niall had burnt his hand twice and had got the gel all in his hair making it look oily. Niall snapped a picture and I grinned. “What’s your twitter?” he asked logging on.

“RileySmiley” I said and he laughed. (IDK if that’s a real twitter or not) My phone buzzed and I grabbed it looking at my mentions ‘#Pranksterontheloose good start to the summer @RileySmiley @Real_Liam_Payne @Harry_Styles @Louis_Tomlinson @zaynmalik’ I laughed and noticed that he was following me. “Now do you want to wake them up?” I asked and he grinned grabbing his phone and recording it.  “When I said wake them up. That kind of meant that you would wake them and I would watch!”

“Sorry Love. Have fun.” He laughed probably imagining their reactions. I sighed and got an idea grabbing my phone and downloading a police siren app. I showed it to Niall and he zoomed in on the phone laughing. I held up my finger and counted down from 3. The siren went off and everyone jumped up scared. Liam screamed at the spoons that were in his pockets and hands, Zayn cried about his hair, Lou crunched on the carrots and Harry was crying.

“Harry?? Why are you crying?” I asked and the room got quiet.

“My hair!!” he sobbed onto Lou’s chest.

“Harry.” he didn’t answer “Harry.” I sat beside him and he flinched away from me. “Hazza I’m sorry. It was supposed to be funny. I didn’t mean to ruin your hair.”

“My curls!” he cried and I looked at the boys and they shrugged. I went to Niall and he shrugged.

“Has he done this before?” I asked and he shook his head.

“I thought it would be funny.”

“Me too.” I looked and Lou was whispering to Harry.

“Harry. I’m sorry mate. It was my idea. Don’t be mad at Riley. What can I do to make it up to you bud?” Harry looked up at me and Niall.

“Get my hair curly again!”

“Just get your hair wet in the shower. It should go back to being curly.” I said and he nodded dragging Lou with him to their room. “Well.” I said and looked at the guys before Liam and Zayn busted out laughing. I looked at Niall and he looked confused to. “What?”

“Harry and Lou...” more laughing. “So…. pulled.” Liam was now on the floor clutching his sides. “Your leg!!!” Zayn finished and I looked at Niall.

“He was faking??” I yelled and they sober up on the floor.

“He is such a good actor.” Liam said laughing again. I looked at Niall expecting him to be upset but he was hiding a smile. I smiled too and was soon laughing with the boys the boys stopped laughing and stared and the door mouthing Lou. I played along and looked worried. Biting my lip and pacing.

“I really hope Harry doesn’t hate me, it was just a prank.”

“It’s ok Love. Harrys almost as much a drama queen as Lou.” Niall said hugging me and acting like Lou wasn’t in the room. He sighed jumping down on the couch seeming pissed.