Live in the Moments CH. 20

"So loving you is a stupid reason?" He yelled and I stopped grabbing my jaw. "Yeah Riley. I love you. But you’re too blind to see it so if loving you is stupid then I guess I’m a fucking idiot." He stormed upstairs and I sat still.

"You knew. You fucking knew didn’t you?" I yelled at Niall.

"Riley I-"

"So is that why you hung out with me? To rub it in his face? So I would pick you over him!"

"Riley." Liam tried to calm me down but I got up. I looked at the girls. 

"Please tell me you didn’t know." I whispered and they gave me a look. "I have feelings you guys! You always complain when you get hate that your people too, but did you think how I would feel? Did you think about it at all? That I would be hurt or mad! Did you hang out with me so I wouldn’t pick him?" I asked Niall who was still on the floor from when we fell. "If you guys were my friends you would have told me. And Louis you know how I feel. I have told you so many times how I feel and you hide this from me?" I gave them all a look and shook my head storming off slamming the door in the process. 30 minutes later I was curled up on the bed. Someone knocked on my door. "Go." I said and my voice felt hoarse from all my screaming. They walked in and Amy came in the room.

"I brought friends and a tub of ben and jerry’s. Louis called me." She sat on the bed and I cried into her. "Tell me what happened?"

"I’m falling for him. So hard Amy. And then Harry pulls the 'I love you' card and everyone but me knew. Everyone!" She rubbed my arms. "And Niall just sat there while I yelled at everyone. And he looked so hurt but he lied to me! He kept a secret from me! He knew how Harry felt about me but he still waltz in here and flirted and joked with me. And he taught me guitar and we were heading to dinner and I read that note and Niall and Harry threw punches."

"Hey. Take a deep breath." I did so and she gave me a small smile. "I can’t find the spoons. Do you know where they are?" I smiled and laughed.

"Liam cleared out a drawer for them so he doesn’t have to touch them." She laughed. "It should be right by the usual drawer." She got up and left the room while I put friends in. The door opened while I was fixing the TV. "So Niall taught me guitar today. It was so much fun but I suck at it. He taught me moments, which is my favorite song you know, and I messed up but I think I can still play it." I smiled and turned around expecting Amy but seeing Liam. I crossed my arms. "What?"

"You have to know we didn’t want to hurt you. We really all wanted to tell you but Harry had to tell you. We couldn’t."

"That still doesn’t explain Niall. He knew that Harry loves me and he still acted like nothing was different."

"Because nothing was different. I mean it was but to you nothing was different." He got up and came to me. "Niall really does like you. Don’t hate him. If you’re going to hate anyone hate me or Louis because we seriously made him promise, Zayn too, to not tell you anything. I thought it would be best. You and Niall are close so I was hoping Harry would see you happy and be happy."

"If Dani and you weren’t together but so close and this other girl, let’s call her Kate, told you she loves you how would you react? Knowing that Dani knew but kept it from you?" He pursed his lips. "You would be mad at Dani wouldn’t you?" He nodded. "And if Dani kept talking to you like nothing was different you would think it was all a lie right?"