Live in the Moments Ch. 13

So i woke up this morning and i have 500 reads:) So i basically begged my mom to take her to work so i could update as a thank you. New Part:)

"Do you ever get use to it?" Jay asked pointing to the crowd. Their interview was almost over.

"I don't think you ever do." Liam said. 

"What does your family think? Do they call you up after reading stuff and are just shocked."

"My mum does. She'll call me after seeing stuff asking if it's a rumor or not and then she'll tell me how she never thought this would happen. I think all our families didn't think we would make it this far. Having a successful world tour, selling millions of Cd's and movies. And now were on our second album, we've been talking about a movie-" Harry was cut off.

"Movie?"

"Yeah. It's something like Justin Bieber's movie. I mean we haven't got it set in stone yet but we are doing a movie."

"Well that must be interesting."

"It really is. I mean there's times when i stand on stage seeing all the signs and just smile because i mean, this doesn't happen to people from Mullingar. And making it to where millions of girls want to see us. That's just amazing."

"Liam and Louis. How do your girlfriends take having an ocean separating you?"

"its hard at times. I mean we call, Skype, text, email but its like the times when they get hate for being with you that you just want to be there. Not have to say 'ill take care of it' and hang up. Its really going to be hard when they leave again." Louis said and i face palmed.

"Leave again?" Liam shook his head.

"Their with us."

"Isn't it distracting?"

"It can be. But we leave to go record. Come back to them and hang with the girls for the night." Liam said.

"Your staying with Simon now right?"

"Yeah. And his niece Riley." Harry and Niall gave him a glare and Zayn face palmed.

"So theirs 3 girls in the house? One single girl and 3 of the hottest single guys in one house? That must be exciting for her.!"

"2." Zayn said and the guys raised an eyebrow. I looked at El and Dani who were also shocked.

"2?"

"I'm sorta taken. Its really complicated."

"Well. Whose the lucky lady?"

"A girl from back home."

"Well. Do you or Harry like this Riley girl?" Jay asked pointing at Niall and Harry. El grabbed my hand and squeezed it making me look at her. She gave me a small smile. 

"Were just friends. We've only known her for a few weeks. And usually were recording or shes hanging with her friends." Harry said lying perfectly. 

"We have some pictures from twitter. Would you help explaining what's going on?" They nodded and turned to the screen behind him. They laughed at some of the pictures. One of Niall with his cut thumb and Liam saying it was pails fault. Some of Harry's -stagram pictures and the last was from our first night when we pranked the boys. I smiled and saw Niall smiling too. "What's going on here?" Harry had a pout on his face along with Zayn and Liam while Louis was grinning.

"Me and Riley were the only ones up after watching a movie the first night we met. We decided to prank the boys."

"Harry and Zayn. You don't look very happy."