Living in the Moments Ch 12

*Please read the authors note at the bottom. *

"WERE HOME!!!" I called struggling to carry all the bags and hobble inside.

"Need help love?" Liam asked seeing me in the door.

"Did you win a brit?" I asked with a smile. He grabbed some of our bags and Zayn came down the stairs.

"Did you wipe out my bank account babes?" He said with a smile. I laughed and handed him his card.

"Thanks again Zayny!" He grabbed some of my bags and winked before following Liam and Eleanor with my bags "Thanks Zayn!"

"You’re welcome!" i shook my head and was picked up, my head in someone’s chest.

"Ahh!" They sat down putting my head in their lap. I opened my eyes looking into green ones. "Hey hazza!" I ruffled his curls and he glared fixing it. "You always let me mess with you hair." I said with a pout. My legs were lifted and i raised my eyebrows. "Whose lap are my legs in?" I whispered.

"Nialls." He looked at him and i grinned bringing up my good leg and bringing it on his thigh.

"Jesus rice!" I smiled and Harry laughed. "What was that for Rye?!"

"Because i needed you attention!"

"And 'hey Niall' wouldn’t work because?"

"I don’t wana talk." I groaned and he laughed "I want one!" I said holding out my hand.

"How did you know i had crips?"

"You’re Niall." Harry laughed again and i felt a bag be put in my hands. "Cheetos. Yum." I munched on them and saw Louis walk in.

"Comfy love?" I nodded. "Not talking?" I nodded again looking at my orange fingers.

"She’s too comfy." Harry said with a laugh. I frowned at my fingers before shrugging and eating more.

"She’s the girl version of Niall!" Zayn said walking in. I gave him a 'come closer' sign with my hand. He walked closer and i put my Cheetos fingers in his hair. "Hey!"

"You were being mean!" I said and Louis laughed.

"Childish just like me! I’m so proud!" Louis said wiping fake tears.

"Oh take a Midol mom." He gasped and the room erupted in laughter.

"You’re very spunky when you come home from shopping love." Niall said and i got up sitting properly.

"What can i say? I’m a spunky girl."

"It was the coffee!" Dani and El said at the same time and Liam groaned.