Live in the Moments Ch. 40

"Ill be over in a week. Promise." I told the guys. "Go see your families. We'll have our own little family Christmas at Simons."

"See you in a week love." Liam said and the guys hugged me waving to me and Niall.

"My flights not until tomorrow morning." He told me and I nodded. "Let’s go to my flat." I grabbed his hand.

"Sure." He smiled and we hailed a cab heading to the apartment.

"So explain this to me again?"

"You’re going to Ireland. I’m staying here. Moms coming home hopefully and were having our own little Christmas. I’m going to dads. We’ll all meet in California at Simon’s house on Christmas Eve. Celebrate Louis birthday and have our own little Christmas. You’re going back with the boys to London and finishing tour. I’m going back to school."

"New year’s?"

"You’re doing it in London remember? You’re performing and everything."

"Well. That sucks." He whispered.

"I know." We pulled up to the apartments. "How will I handle not seeing you for a whole year?" I called and he laughed opening the door for me.

"Suck it up." I gasped smacking his chest as we got in the elevator.

"Jerk."

"You love me."

"Is that so?" We were in the hallway by now. "Who told you that lie?" He gasped and I laughed.

"You did."

"You calling me a liar?"

"I’m certainly not calling you a truther." I laughed turning the light on stopping in my tracks. "What?" He stopped behind me. "Raven?"

--

"She’s just a friend Riley."

"It doesn’t look like it." I thought back to the tall brunette on Niall's couch earlier who hugged him tightly and had a big smile on her face. "How did she even know you were here? Where you live when your here?"

"Everyone knows I’m here. I told mum about my flat and she must have told Raven."

"But why is she here?"

"I didn’t tell mum I was coming home for Christmas. Wanted to surprise her and everything. Raven must have come to convince me to come home." Niall wrapped his arms around me. "Just a friend baby. Don’t you trust me with a friend?"

"I trust you. But not her." He rolled his eyes.

"Well trust her. Because I never gave her one of these." He lifted our intertwined hands to show me my promise ring. "Only you." I smiled and he kissed me.

"Hey Niall. Oh am I interrupting something?" I pulled away getting off my toes and leaned against the counter.

"What is it Raven?" He gave her a smile while I grumbled. He stepped on my toe.

"Ouch." I whispered glaring at him.

"Sorry baby." He glared. "Be nice." He whispered and turned back to her.

"I was just wondering if you wanted to go hang or something." She sat on the counter dangling her legs over it. Her skirt not leaving any imagination.

"Baby. It’s freezing. What’s the temperature?" I asked and he shrugged checking it.

"It’s just 70. You cold?" I nodded and he handed me his jacket.

"Thanks love." He grinned.

"We can’t really go out Raven. Media and everything. But if you want to do something we can have a movie night like we use to." She grinned.