Live in the Moments Ch.21

"Ugh." I groaned holding my head. "What happened last night?"

"You and Louis had a drinking battle." I covered my ears at Niall's loud voice.

"Dont scream." Liam laughed and I groaned. Niall smirked.

"I’m whispering." He yelled again and I covered my ears. "Hung over Riley isn’t as much fun as drunken Riley." He commented handing me a bottle of water and aspirin. I sat up and saw I was on the living room floor with a passed out Zayn as my pillow. 

"I seriously passed out last night on the living room floor?" Niall nodded and I groaned laying down again covering my face with a pillow. "Why did you guys let me drink so much?"

"Oh we stopped you. Just not soon enough." Liam’s voice was loud and I groaned covering my ears. "Maybe this is a reminder yeah?"

"Mmh." Zayn rolled out from under me and I fell hitting my head on the tile. "Ouch." I groaned and rubbed my head while everyone but Niall laughed. He helped me up pulling me into his lap.

"Little Riley hung over?" He cooed and I smacked his forehead.

"Quit yelling." I whispered and curled up on the couch with a blanket. Zayn groaned on the floor. "What?" I asked when he got on the couch beside me and shared my blanket. I put my head on his shoulder.

"Jet lag." He muttered and fell asleep. I closed my eyes and fell asleep too.

-----

"Harry, bloody hell shut up!" Zayn cried and I covered my ears.

"Listen to yourself." I told him covering his mouth.

"Come on Rye." Harry shook me.

"What?" I whined.

"Were going out to Disney today!" Liam yelled excited.

"It’s Sunday."

"So not a lot of people will be there!" I groaned.

"My foot. Go on without me."

"Were bringing crutches." Niall said.

"That’s not going to be fun for me."

"Then someone will carry you." Liam said and nudged my shoulder.

"Liam." I whined.

"Come on Riley. Get up." Niall pulled me off the couch and I fell into his arms.

"Ugh you guys are so pushy." He smirked and I headed to my room and changed into a pair of jean shorts and a tank top putting my hair up in a high ponytail after a shower. 1 hour later we were already inside Disney park just standing around picking rides.

"Liam calm down." Zayn told him while he had the biggest smile on his face. "You’re scaring the little kids." He winked.

"I have a headache." I told Harry who was beside me.

"Dont challenge Louis to a drink off."

"Now you tell me." He smirked and gave me a side hug.

"I know my boo bear." I rolled my eyes with a smile on my face.

"Aww." Liam cooed at us. "Their friends again!"

"Thanks captain obvious." Louis grinned.

"You're welcome sergeant sarcasm."

"Indeed comrade comeback."

"Thank you senior smartass."

"Anytime dictator dickhead." Zayn hit both the back of our heads but gave him a harder slap. "I saw that! You gave her the soft pat.!"