MTF(39): 77/78

MTF (77) 289

"Cass,we need to talk."

"You do know we've already broken up right?",I looked at the wall across from me in confusion.

"It's important."

I sighed and put down the clothes I had been folding. Peter didn't want me to buy clothes so soon, but I didn't care. My baby was a boy and nobody could tell me differently. My new social media addiction was now Pinterest. Dylan said it was my version of mommy porn combined with pregnant hormones.

It was strange thinking about meeting with Oliver. I hadn't seen him since we broke up. Would he judge me once he saw my belly? Annabelle was pregnant too, but she was his sister in law now. Would he be angry with me?

He wanted me to meet him at the beach we met at. Hopefully my belly wouldn't get in the way of my driving. I didn't want to ask somebody to drive me and have Peter find out. He was with my uncle today and didn't need distractions. I know I shouldn't feel guilty for meeting with Oliver,but I did.

Peter will be mad when he finds out that I met with Oliver without telling him. Knowing that wasn't going to change the fact that I was still going. I could tell in his voice that Oliver was panicked. He was my friend and if he needed my help I'd give it to him. There were no more feelings other than friendly toward him, I wasn't doing anything wrong.

Oliver's eyes widened at the sight of me,"It's not yours don't worry."

"But,I do need to worry.",he scratched his head,"Cass,I got a girl pregnant."

No fucking way!

"How far along?", I tried to stay calm.

"Almost twenty four weeks."

So about the same time frame of Annabelle's pregnancy.

"And you're sure it's yours."

He nodded.

"You're in deep shit."

He looked down in shame. Did he just now realize the risks our old life gave us? It's a wonder he hasn't had a girl cry I'm pregnant before. She better not be lying because if she is I don't mind waiting for my revenge. Oliver is not a bad guy and I will not let him get taken advantage of.

"Tell me what you know."

I couldn't see Oliver being a father, but nobody though Peter could step up either. Now he was doing his best to prepare to be the father he wanted to be. Peter surprised everyone and hopefully Oliver will too. I want the best for him and the girl he got pregnant. I know how scared they must be right now.

"A month ago she came to me and claimed that she was having my baby. I though she was lying because my brother,Blake,is the Alpha."

That's a reasonable assumption except for the fact that he did sleep with her.

"So,I sent her off. She called me again to talk things over tonight,but I'm not sure."

"I think you should do it."

"What?"

"What if the baby is yours? That baby didn't ask to be part of a one night stand."

"It wasn't."

"What?"

"She's that red head from that party you got back at Trent at. I ran into her again at a club and since she was only visiting I took my chances with her.",he shrugged.

How did I not realize how stupid he was when I was dating him?

I scoffed,"And apparently without a condom. You'd think that by now you'd know better."