MTF(23): 45/46

0125•04•03•02
The kitchen was a mess with Alex right in the middle of it. He was making me feel better about not being able to cook because he was way worse than me. Were we really going to eat his cooking? I know that it was wrong of me to judge sense I couldn't cook too,but I feel like that gives me the right to judge him more. I guess I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.
"Cassandra?"
I looked away from the mess that is Alex,"Peter."
"Can we talk?"
I had brought Peter to the room that was supposed to be mine if I lived here. It was weird to think of sleeping anywhere that wasn't Dylan's room. He really was becoming my own living breathing security blanket. Whenever I was scared I always went to him. What would I do if I ever go back home?
I really didn't want to go back home since I made a home here. When we went there for the funeral it didn't feel like I was home until we made it back to the boy's house. I don't think I could live in the same house has my brother anyway. I think I would end up killing him honestly. I could give two shits if something bad happened to him.
"I'm sorry for what I did to you. I know that saying sorry doesn't make it any better,but I really am sorry Cassandra. I lost control and made you fear me. I never want you to be afraid of me. I tried to give you space for the past two weeks. Do you think you'll ever be able to forgive me?"
"I've already forgiven you Peter. Not for you,but for me. I don't want one moment to define me or haunt me for the rest of my life. I needed to move on and accept what happened. Thank you for apologizing though, I can tell that you really mean it. "
He wrapped his arms around me tightly,"Thank you Cassandra. I thought that you hated me!"
"I did hate you."
"I'll never give you a reason to hate me again I promise!", he kissed the top of my head.
I pushed away from him,"Okay,enough with this girly bullshit, lets go eat Alex's roadkill."
I looked down disbelievingly at the meal on my plate. Alex had cooked Chicken Parmesan. It looked almost promising, but I wasn't going to let it's looks deceive me. It was almost like I was sizing up my date. Would I like it or run away screaming?
I looked at Dylan who was also giving his meal an inquisitive look. We both weren't sure about if we should eat it or not. It was funny how we looked at each other wondering who would take the first bite. Maybe we could wait for the others to eat it and then go from there. I really didn't want to eat it.
I leaned over so I could whisper in Dylan's ear,"If this turns out has bad as I think it is can you order pizza?"
He nodded.
"I heard that!", Alex yelled,"You know what!? You have to eat the first bite!"
I looked at my uncle and Richard, but they both just nodded. They were probably just has scared as Dylan and I were to try it. I had just noticed that no one at the table was eating. No one wanted to risk death by eating Alex's cooking. I cut a piece of chicken and raised it to my mouth.
"Don't be a pussy!", I told myself has I put the chicken in my mouth.
"It's good right!",Alex grinned.
"Hmmmm.",I bit off another big piece,"Something taste funny."
"Funny? I used pepper."
"No.",I looked down at the chicken and split it apart.
My eyes widened has they connected with the pink insides of the chicken. I had just ate undercooked chicken! I stood up and made a run for the bathroom. Alex ruined one of my favorite meats forever for me! I'll never be able to look at one without thinking about how I was puking my guts out now.
"No, I'm her best friend!"
"So, I'm her friend too and I'm a girl!"
"Yeah, but I'm her best friend!"
"You two are idiots."
I felt Peter's warm hand rub my back soothingly. I didn't want to admit it,but having him here did make me feel better. I blame it on having someone there when I felt like I had just drank four full bottles of liquor. I should have never gave in to Alex's demand that I took the first bite. I should make him eat it after I get done puking.
I leaned away from the toilet and looked at Peter,"You're only kissing ass so I won't hate you."
He nodded,"True. True."
"I'm not sleeping with you!"
"That's the farthest thing from my mind right now.", he wiped a tear away,"Besides you're too sick to do it right now, but thanks for offering. "
I scoffed,"Shut it and help me kick Alex's ass!"
When I got back to the table I saw that they had already ordered pizza," You fuckers were eating four cheese pizza while I was puking chicken out!"
Dylan shrugged,"You told me to order it."
I looked over at Alex who was about to bite into a slice a pizza,"Hell no! You are not eating pizza right now!"
He looked up at me,"But, I'm hungry."
"Oh, you're hungry!?", I pulled his ear down to my height,"You're eating that damned chicken!"
"But- But we already threw it out!"
I opened the trash bin's top,"Dig in."
"Do I really have to?"
I pulled his ear down farther,"Are you fucking me right now!? I just puked out your chicken while you're eating pizza, hell yes you have to!"
I pulled his ear again until he reached into the bin and grabbed a chicken. He looked at me with hope in his eyes thinking I would change my mind,but I just pulled harder. A bright smile graced my lips when Alex put the chicken in his mouth and chewed. Wasn't funny now that he had to eat it too,huh? His face scrunched in disgust while I smiled with satisfaction.
"Taste good doesn't it?"
I walked over to Dylan and leaned on him. He offered me a pizza,but I pushed it away not liking the smell. Puking had made feel exhausted. I'm really hating chicken right now. I just need to go to bed.
"Wait!", I took the pizza slice he offered me,"I still need to get you back for earlier."
"Earlier? Cassy, Darla wouldn't let me help you because I'm not a girl!"
I quickly pulled his pants waist and shoved the pizza in,"That's for giving me the heavy bags you jerk!"
★★★★★★★★★★★★
Peter's POV in My Point of View ★★★★★★★★★★★★
0126•04•03•02
I sipped from the water Richard handed me,"I hate him so much."
"Here.",he handed me his phone," This should make you feel better. "
The loud screams of Alex being pulled by the ear last night sounded out of Richard's phone. The video had already gotten over a hundred likes. It almost made throwing up all morning worth it knowing that he had been humiliated. I felt like death. This morning when I woke up I ran straight to the bathroom. Dylan hadn't even woken up from the sounds of me puking. I practically dragged myself down to the kitchen to make myself eat.
"Where is everyone?"
"Brian is with Ari."
"Of course."
"I don't know where Kolby and Alex are, but Peter is helping Lenny out."
"Shane take Sandy out?"
He raised his brow,"When did you start caring about what they do?"
"I don't.",I shrugged,"I'm trying to be nice."
"Now I know you're not feeling like yourself.",he checked his watch,"Shit, put that in my room when you're done, I have to go."
I nodded and turned my attention back to his phone. Most people were on my side, but there were one or two winy girls that defended him. Since when did dick come before chicks? I've been puking my brains out because of him the least they can do is show a bit of sympathy. I'm sure they have had a bad case of food poisoning or a bad hangover before.
I walked up stairs to get myself ready for the day. Even though I felt like shit in the inside didn't mean I had to look it on the outside. Maybe I would go visit my uncle later. I wasn't going to ask him any questions for a while since he was being so tight lipped about it. One way or another I was going to find out what the secret was.
"Instagram.", I smiled.
It's been awhile since I've been on it. I laughed at all of the stupid pictures the guys and myself posted throughout the past months that I've been here. Was it considered Instagram stalking if you lived with the people you were clicking on? Brian had posted a cute picture of him and Ari making faces at the camera. Sometimes I would wonder how she is and want to call her,but then I would remember that she's the one that ditched me.
I still think that she over reacted to finding me with Darla. It wasn't like I was cheating on her. I consider her my best friend and just because I've been spending more time with Darla didn't change that. But, Ari was always the dramatic type of person. She will eventually come back and everything would be normal again.
"Wow. I had no idea Rich Dick had game."
Richard's profile was full of pictures of him either messing around with the guys or posing with random girls. For all the time I've known him I would have never thought he was a ladies' man like Peter. He was always the mature one out of all of us,excluding Brian. It wasn't like he didn't do stupid stuff with the boys, but I would have never thought he would actually act his age. From all of the pictures and videos he was tagged in he was apparently a party animal too.
We had all been to plenty of parties before,but I don't remember Richard ever going completely crazy like he was in these pictures.
"Damn, who would have thought Richard could be so hot?"
"You know Internet stalking is widely frowned upon,right?"
"Fuck! Dyl, you scared the shit out of me!"
"Not my fault you were too busy ogling Richard to notice I woke up three minutes ago."
"Shut it, I wasn't ogling I was just surprised."
"The drool on your chin and dazed look on your face says otherwise. "
"Whatever, go get changed so we can visit my uncle."
"He'll be too busy today. Let's do something else. We haven't gone to the boardwalk in awhile."
"I guess.", I sighed.
I continued looking through all the boys' profiles until I got the brilliant idea to post a picture of my own. So, I opened up his camera app and started taking selfies. It was ironic how I would always make fun of the girls that took forever to pick the perfect selfie when I was doing the exact same thing. I didn't want to post just any selfie on Richard's Instagram after all. He gave me his phone so I minus well take advantage of that.
So,instead of just posting a picture I changed his home and lock screen to a picture of me as well . It was a harmless joke so I don't think he'll mind much. He really needed a good laugh with the stress he was going through lately. He never talked about whatever it was,but I could tell that something has been bothering him. Maybe he was spending too much time with my uncle.
The sound of the phone ringing interrupted my thoughts. Should I answer it? He trusted me enough with his phone,so,was answering a phone call going too far? It could be important. When the phone rang again I made my choice and clicked the green button.
"You better watch your back Lane you and your pathetic people won't be safe for long."
I sat there stunned into silence has I heard the line end. What was Richard doing to get threats like that? Who would want to hurt Richard and whoever else the man was talking about? What other things did I not know about Richard? How many secrets was he hiding?
"Ogling me now are we?",Dylan stood at the opening of our bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.
"I-yes.", I walked over to him and took his towel in my hands,"Distract me for awhile?"
He smirked,"Has your best friend it's my duty to make you feel better."
It really was pathetic of me to use Dylan like I was now. I should just be up front with him and tell him about the weird phone call,but the truth was that I was still freaked out by it. The man on the phone sounded like he was promising more than just threatening. The man really wanted to hurt Richard. I needed to tell Richard about the phone call.
Another thing I needed to do was stop turning to sex when I was faced with a problem. Most people would eat their way through their problems or run away from them, but all I wanted was a distraction from them. I wanted to forget about them. I had told Peter I wasn't going to sleep with him, but here I was using Dylan like I had used Peter. Dylan didn't deserve to be treated like that.
〰〰UPDATES〰〰
-Do I Look Stupid To You!?-
1 new chapter
-Challenging My Skills-
1 new chapter
-How About This?-
2 new parts
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
∞READ∞
★VOTE★
∞COMMENT∞