MTF(27): 53/54

0134•04•03•03
If only these people knew what it was like to always be around these boys. After awhile their hotness wears off and they're just a bunch of regular dumb asses that you want to punch all day. I didn't find them attractive anymore either. I, unlike these airheads, have seen the behind the scenes actions of these guys. My earlier thoughts of when I was five were correct,boys really were gross.
Sometimes Alex doesn't shower for days and Kolby never cleans up after himself. How Darla can still get turned on by him is beyond me. And I thought that a girl like Sandy would help me out on my complaints, but no she just cleans their mess without a word. What the hell is wrong with these people!? I used to not notice any of this, but since they've been keeping Dylan away it was all I saw.
Dylan and I hardly spent our times in the house, but now that's the only place I am. With Ari out of the picture all I had was Darla and she's always either at school or visiting her parents! I've tried to go out and do things on my own , but it's pointless! I've spent a lot of time with Oliver, but he got busy with helping Blake all the time and I was most definitely not hanging around to run into Annabelle.
"You can go sit over there while we figure this out if you want."
I nodded and sat down to the side of were the boys were getting "helped" by the sales ladies. All we needed were a few new outfits. It didn't require all three sales ladies. I bet if the cashier ladies could they'd be over here too. Why couldn't they take care of there old clothes?
"That's nice...Uh, this is my girlfriend."
I looked up to see Peter's panicked face and instantly put a smile on mine. I walked over to where he was standing with the sales lady, gluing myself to his side. I felt his body relax when I put my arms around him. I could tell by the squint of the sales lady's eyes that she realized her time with Peter was up.
"We'll tell you if we need any help.", I grabbed Peter's hand,"I think I saw a shirt I liked over there."
"Uh, I could help you.", the sales lady spoke quietly.
"No.", I shook my head,"I know what looks good on my man."
I then began to pick out clothes on my way to the changing rooms. By the time we got to them Peter's arms were filled with not only new outfits for him, but for me has well. He huffed and put the clothes on a chair and pulled me to him. I know he had no intention of buying me new clothes when he asked me to save him, but that was his fault. He could have just told the girl that he wasn't interested.
"That was so hot.", he pushed me against the wall and claimed my lips.
I pushed him away from me,"You'll have to pay for it too."
"Anything."
I smiled,"You're taking me to the boardwalk."
"That's so far Cassandra!", he wined.
"And you'll stay in the car."
"You're not going without me!"
"You will be there."
"No."
"Than I'll give that sales lady a call. I'm sure she'd be happy to hear that we have an open relationship.", Peter scrunched his face,"Just imagine hearing her squeaky voice screaming your name."
I smiled at the man who was handing me my ice cream cone. He asked about Dylan and I had to use the lame excuse that he was at work. Technically sense Dylan was helping my uncle he was working, but it still felt like a lie. The ice cream didn't taste the same without Dylan beside me talking crap about our day. Who was I supposed to talk to about my problems over ice cream with?
The waves under the pier were calm and the breeze was light. There was a father and son fishing at the end. I never really understood the whole catch it throw it back thing. Especially, when they don't take a fish home. Although the small fish are lucky I bet it lived the rest of its life in a panic.
"I'm going crazy!"
"Cass?"
Oh great I get Peter to drive all the way here and I still run into possible conflict. Where the hell did Lee come from anyway? Since my fight with Ari I haven't really ran into any of my old "friends". I know he's going to bring up Ari in some way. I've been avoiding the subject for awhile now. I even avoid Brian!
"Lee!"
"It's been so long!", Lee hugged me tightly.
"Yeah, what are you doing at the boardwalk?"
"Remember that bikini store we went to?"
I nodded.
"Sara, Kristy, and Ari went to the nail salon near it. I decided I'd go for some ice cream while I wait.", he held up his ice cream.
"Sara?"
"Oh, she's Ryan's girlfriend."
"Ryan has a girlfriend?"
Ari had told me back when we were talking.
"Weird right!", I laughed,"He said he met her at the mall a town over."
So my plan worked.
"That's great for him!"
Great for me.
"So, how are you and Ari?"
And there it is!
"We don't talk."
"I really think you two should settle your differences. You've been best friends for too long to throw it away."
"I know that, Lee. I've tried to make up with her, but she always comes up with another reason to be mad at me. It's like she loves being angry all the time!"
"No, she told me you yelled at her."
That bitch!
"No, I explained the misunderstanding to her and she yelled at me! I've already tried being the bigger person in this and she throws it in my face every time! If she wants to be friends again she can be the bigger person like she was supposed to be the first time this happened! I've tried, Lee. It's more difficult than you would think."
"I believe you.", he shrugged his shoulders,"On a lighter note, Ricky is thinking of visiting soon. "
Ah shit!
"Really?"
"Yeah, he's coming right before or after Kristy and I are leaving."
"You're leaving?"
"Yeah, I think it's time to go home. I don't belong here. "
"Well, say hi to everyone when you get there.", my phone buzzed,"Looks like I have to go."
"Say hi to the boys for me."
I nodded.
Holy fuck! Ricky was coming here! The same Ricky who I gave my virginity to! If he comes here there's going to be so much unnecessary drama!
I can't believe he was coming to visit. The last time I saw him I blacked out at a party and he took me home. Shit, what if he thinks I'm still interested in him? Why would he even want to visit?
"You took long enough.",Peter grunted has I slammed the car door closed.
"Sorry."
"What's wrong with- Why do you smell like another...?", he turned to me,"Who the hell were you talking to!?"
"Pay attention to the road!", I screamed.
Being the baby that he is,Peter stormed straight to his room when we got home. The rest of the boys ,excluding Brian and Dylan, were sitting in the living room all staring off to where Peter had just gone through. All eyes than turned to me with questions. I simply shrugged and sat next to Kolby. I really didn't want to explain to them that one of my "old flames" was considering visiting and that's why Peter was throwing a tantrum.
"Let me guess, he asked for a quickie after you two left and you said no?"
"No."
"So there was a quickie?"
"Shut up Alex!"
Kolby patted my knee,"The only way to shut him up is to tell us."
"No.", I crossed my arms,"I can handle it."
"You smell weird by the way."
"Oh my goodness, I am going to hurt you!"
"Be my guest, nothing I've tried seems to be permanent.", Shane laughed.
"Fine!", I huffed,"Where's Darla?"
"Stop staling and tell us what happened.", Richard pointed his finger at me.
"We went to the boardwalk.", they nodded,"I made him stay in the car."
" Can I not trust anyone with you!?", Richard exclaimed.
"Anyway, I ran into Lee and he told me Ricky is coming to town and that him and Kirsty are leaving."
"Who's Ricky?"
"An ex of sorts. He's Ryan's older brother."
"Ah, so he's jealous.", Alex chuckled.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
0135•04•03•04
"We're going over to Lenny's,so hurry up what you're doing."
I looked up from my phone,"I'm talking to my father,Peter."
Ever since yesterday Peter has been nothing,but a stick in the mud. He just couldn't get over the fact that one of my ex's was coming to town. Last night he voluntarily slept on the couch too. For a guy who supposedly,"won't settle down unless it's in bed" ,or whatever, he sure caught feelings easily.
" I have to go Daddy. "
"Elaine.", he warned,"Don't let them control you."
"They're not telling me what to do."
Although Richard and Peter have become very bossy.
"We're visiting Uncle's."
"That sounds like a good idea. Now I want you to show them who's boss and call me again later."
"Okay, bye Daddy."
"Goodbye Elaine."
At Uncle Lenny's I was immediately pushed off to a group of girls while the boys tended to some "business". It pissed me off at first, but how bad could it really be? The women were nice and sweet so far, but after awhile they were just plain annoying. All they wanted to talk about was if Richard and I were really an item because they had heard rumors about us spending a lot of time together. It was true that we were spending a lot of time together but not enough to suspect anything. What happened to the rumors about me and Peter or Dylan?
"Cassy."
I turned and ran into Dylan's arms happily,"Take me away!"
He chuckled and excused the both of us. This was the first time I was able to talk freely with Dylan in five days. The boys were serious when they said that they were "grounding" us from each other. Dylan squeezed my hand tightly and pulled me up the stairs. It was almost like we were having a love affair with the way we kept looking behind us for any of the boys. That's when I decided that tonight would be the last night because I was going to the charge like my father told me to.
We both sat beside each other on "my old bed","I've missed you so much! It's been torture working with your uncle."
"It couldn't be has bad as being stuck with nasty Alex, bossy Richard, and jealous Peter!"
"It is!", he put his hands in the air,"I miss just doing whatever."
"Yeah, Oh my goodness! So I got Richard to take me to Reid."
There's no point in doubting they're all in on it now.
"I heard about that.", he nodded.
"While we were there I actually thought Richard was hitting on me!"
"What!?", he laughed.
"I know!", I covered my face,"It's just that the things he was saying and he was touching me!"
"Oh Cass.", Dylan mimicked an overly deep voice,"You're soooo hot!"
"Shut it!", I laughed.
"You think he would actually come on to you when it's obvious his brother has been catching feelings?"
Well he did say I was meant for him when he was at that house with Dan.
"I just-remember how Ari said that I got with everyone's older brother? I didn't know if he thought because he saved me from Reid's brothers that he expected something in return. "
"Richard would do that."
I nodded in agreement.
"So,any other embarrassing things I missed?"
"Well I ran into Lee yesterday and he told me him and Kirsty are leaving."
"That's it?"
"He may have also mentioned that Ryan's older brother was coming to town?", he motioned for me to continue,"And he may have been the best lay I've ever had and Peter found out about it?"
"Cassy that's-!"
The door opened,"Richard wants to talk to you."
I nodded at Shane and stood up from the bed,"I'll see you tonight."
Richard was standing with his arms crossed,"I just can't keep you two apart can I?"
"There's no use trying really. So, what did you want me for?"
"I've decided to give Reid back and I thought you should come."
"Yes!", I hugged him tightly.
Two men were standing at the sides of Reid with Ken and David standing in front of them. "The meeting place" was yet another random spot in the woods far away from everything I knew. I was more than a little frightened, but I was more excited for Reid and his brothers. Richard had been a dick head to this family for too long. I was glad that he was finally seeing it my way.
"You may have your brother back under the condition that none of you return. "
That was harsh, it's not like he owns the place.
They nodded,"We give our word, but has a show of gratitude", Ken looked at me,"If we hear any bad news coming your way we'll call."
On the way home I was pumped with energy. I was overwhelmed with happiness from bringing a family back together. Richard chuckled at me, but I think he down played everything. I could tell that there was more that he wanted to say to Reid's brothers, but decided not to. He still thought I was in the dark about it all, but I knew all about him being in a gang.
Well, not everything of course, I knew that my uncle and the rest of the boys were involved. It was weird to think that my old uncle was part of a gang. Now, that I think of it maybe he owned the gang and Richard was his second. It would explain why Richard was always helping him and everyone seemed to be scared of my uncle. Reid and Richard did say he was a powerful man.
"What took you two so long?", has soon as we got back home Peter dragged me into his room like a rag doll.
"I thought you were mad at me.", I crossed my arms.
"I was-am mad at you. Answer the question and I'll let you spend time with Dylan."
Ha, he'll let me!
"You don't decide that."
"Answer the question."
"We gave Reid back to his brothers."
"He took you!",he took my shoulders in his hands.
"That's what I said."
"They're dangerous!"
"They left peacefully and promised to give a heads up if anything bad was coming our way.", I smirked.
Treating people the way they should be treated always works out nicely in the end.
"I still think they're dangerous."
"Well they were nice to me.",I put my hands on his chest,"I'm going to go hang out with Dylan."
"No, stay."
"Tell me why you've been acting like an idiot and I will.",I moved my hands up so they would rest on his shoulders.
It's not like I was really going to leave.
"I don't like the fact that your ex is coming to visit."
"He won't be here to visit me. He is Ryan's brother."
He gripped me by my hips,"He'll want to see you."
"And?"
"I don't want him to."
That's all it took for Peter and I to go back to our normal routine. Peter was a jealous idiot that caught feelings to quickly, but I was starting to get used to it. With the way we are, fighting with each other was almost like foreplay. We were mad at the other most of the time, but we got one another in ways others didn't. Peter was slowly wiggling his way into being a part of me and I didn't like it.
But, of course the idiot had to ruin it by uttering these words has I was leaving afterwards,"By the way you're getting fat."
★★★★★★★★★★★★
Richard's POV in My Point of View ★★★★★★★★★★★★
∞READ∞
★VOTE★
∞COMMENT∞