MTF(36):71/72

0159•05•00•07

"Can you at least let me get my laptop?"

"Here.",he handed it to me.

We were moving all of my things from Dylan's room to Peter's and he refused to let me help in anyway. I wasn't even allowed in Dylan's room anymore. Of course I wasn't going to stop just because my mate wanted me too, but I'd let him think he won. For now I was going to have to deal with getting adjusted to having Peter has my mate. Dylan said that things would be worse now since we were officially mated.

Having Peter's baby didn't help lessen his protectiveness at all. He wouldn't allow me near any of the other males in the house. I've basically been stuck in his room all day. Thank goodness I had my phone or I think I would have gone crazy. I had to give Peter slack though because it was only the first day and we were both new to the mate thing.

"I'll be in the room since you want to do this by yourself."

"Our room."

Yes,our room.

"Father go get mother.",I faced the screen so it would only get my head.

I didn't feel like being patient with my parents. They've been lying to me for so long that they don't deserve me being polite to them. How could they possibly think it was okay to do that? They suppressed a side of me for so long I don't even know who I am.

I should know what a pack is. I should know why it's so important to have a mate. They should have told me they were sending me off on the chance I'd be Luna to Uncle Lenny's pack. I didn't even know Richard, how could they expect me to be with him? Doesn't matter anyway since it all worked out in their favor.

"What is it Elaine?"

"I know about werewolves."

"You called us to talk about a movie?"

Really, you're going to act stupid now?

"Cut the shit! I know you've been lying to me and that I am a werewolf myself."

"Fine,Elaine, it's true we have been lying to you."

"You don't have to tell me what I already know. I shifted on my birthday."

"What!? Why didn't anyone tell us!? We should have been there for that!"

What right do you think you have to even think that?

"I told them not to tell you."

"They still should have told us! We are your parents!"

"I'm the future Luna of this pack,mother. If I tell them not to tell you they're not going to."

"Elaine! I will not tolerate you talking to your mother like that!"

"What kind of parents would do this to their child? I bet you never once thought to do this to your precious Cole. He's a future Alpha he's too precious to treat cruelly!"

"We never treated you with cruelty!"

Yeah, okay.

"Than why am I just now learning who I really am,why was I lied to for so long, and why did you send me away!?"

"For your own good. I-",Peter dropped something making a loud noise.

"That better not have been expensive!"

"It wasn't, I don't think?"

"Who is that!?",my father demanded.

"I'm moving into Peter's room."