MTF(12): 23/24

0044•01•00•00
"My head.", I moaned.
"Mine too.", a voice moaned back.
I turned to my side to see who the voice belonged to," Fingers?"
He laughed and then grabbed his head," Oliver, my name is Oliver."
"Oh.", I looked down at my naked body," So, that happened."
He looked down too," Yeah, that happened."
" I'd say lets have another go so I can actually remember what it was like, but I don't think I'm up for it."
He nodded," I should probably take you home."
I nodded.
We didn't talk on our way to the house, both of us too tired to even move our bodies in the first place. I really wanted to stay in his bed the whole day, but I know that the boys would probably start a search team if I didn't show up. I really shouldn't have drank so much last night. Keeping my body up was a hard enough task in itself. I hope the boys didn't get too mad.
I looked over at Oliver ,"They might kill you."
"They won't. I took care of you last night. That should be enough to keep me alive ."
"You fucked me last night. I hardly call that taking care of me."
"I was taking care of your needs, but they don't have to know about that. Just to be safe ."
I nodded in agreement.
I leaned heavily on Oliver has we stood in front of the door that might hold our killers behind it. I was scared that they would over react. It's not like I haven't spent the night at a boy's place before. Hopefully , Ari told them that I was okay. If she did Oliver and I will live another day.
I held my breath has I turned the key and pushed the door open.
"Cassandra Elaine Summers!"
"Fuck!"
"Damn right, fuck!"
That didn't even make sense.
"This is Oliver.", I waved my hand awkwardly in his direction.
Richard walked up to Oliver," Where did you take her?"
"Uh, my house?"
Richard stepped closer," You don't know?"
"We went to his house because I was too drunk! That's it!"
Richard turned his gaze to me," I didn't ask you, Cassandra. Go to Dylan, while I talk to Oliver."
You know shit just got real when Richard's voice becomes completely flat.
I bowed my head and walked to where Dylan was standing.
"How could you go home with a guy you don't know?", Dylan whispered.
"I was drunk."
"Did he take advantage of you?", Alex raises his voice.
Richard turned to me," Answer the question Cassandra."
"I-..."
That was all it took for Richard to hit Oliver. I gasped has I watched him pick Oliver up and slam him against the wall. I tried to intervene , but Dylan held me back in his arms. All of us were yelling incoherent things at the same time all wanting something different. I couldn't even think with how shocked I was.
"He didn't! Richard stop! He didn't!"
There was silence in the room has we heard footsteps coming down the stairs,"Why are we beating him up?"
"She was with him last night.", Shane sneered.
"What!?", Peter screamed," You fucked Oliver!"
"I-..."
"Don't lie, I can smell him on you!"
I moved out of Dylan's hold and in between the two boys," He took care of me."
"He took advantage of you.", Richard growled.
I looked behind me at Oliver," He didn't take advantage of me. He's my boyfriend."
Oliver's eyes grew wide,"Cassandra!"
"We didn't want to tell you guys because we knew you guys would disapprove of our open relationship. We don't believe in 'the one' like you guys do. "
"Impossible.", Richard scoffed.
"Bullshit!", Peter exclaimed.
I held onto Oliver's arm,"It's true."
"I don't believe you.", Alex crossed his arms.
Why do you always have to prove these type of things, can't they just take our word for it!?
I looked into Oliver's eyes and nodded my head. He grabbed the back of my neck and brought me closer to him. I hardly had time to take another breath before he smashed his lips into mine. If they weren't convinced by the end of this kiss , I don't know how we'll convince them. I pulled Oliver even closer to me and moaned into the kiss. He started to trail kisses down my neck when a growl omitted from the other side of the room.
I separated myself from him with a small gasp, I had forgotten they were still in the room.
"That's enough."
I looked back at Oliver,"I'll call you later."
I sighed has I face planted our bed. After what felt like hours of interrogation they finally let me sleep. But, now I don't even think I'll be able to sleep. I just said Oliver was my boyfriend. I haven't had a boyfriend since I was thirteen. I did say that it was an open relationship, but it was still a commitment. It still had a title.
I shifted onto my back,"What am I gonna do?"
"That's what I want to know.", two voices voiced from beside me.
"Ahh!", I threw the closest thing to me at them.
"That wasn't very nice.", Sandy frowned.
"Bitch, what if we were killers, a pillow isn't going to save you!"
I laughed," Good thing you're not killers."
"Anyway, I heard you brought a guy home.", Sandy squealed.
"And he's your boyfriend!", Ari gave me a suspicious look.
"Wait, how do you know?"
"The boys won't shut up about it!"
"I'm sorry we woke you up, the boys told us not to."
"Ari wouldn't be able to deal with not knowing everything so it's expected."
" How else will I get all the facts right!?", Ari shrugged.
I sighed," I woke up in-", I glared at Sandy," If you tell Shane any of this I will never tell you anything again."
She held up her pinky," Chicks before dicks ,right?"
Two seconds of silence passed before Ari and I were rolling in laughter," Chicks! Chi- dicks!"
"No. No.", Ari laughed,"Chicks before dicks!"
I shook my head," You're okay Sandy."
She smiled at me," Thanks."
"Anyway, I woke up in Oliver's bed-"
"Did you fuck? Was it big? Do you remember?", Ari interrupted.
"Yes, Yes, and No. We were too tired to do anything again so we got dressed -"
"That's it?"
I sighed," Yes, that's it. So, when we got here we were scared of the boys' reactions."
"They were pissed when you didn't come home. You could have called.", Sandy interrupted.
"First of all, I was pissed drunk. Second of all, fuck yourself.", she gasped," Third of all, I thought Ari told them where I was."
" Ari, passed out around seven all we could do was take her home. We even had to wake up her house mates too. You're heavy, Ari."
" You're fat Sandy!"
"Why would you say that!?", she cried.
"This bitch is actually crying.", I got up and opened the door," Shane! Come get your girlfriend, I think she's on her period!"
" That's so embarrassing!", she sobbed.
"I'll tell you the rest later, Ari."
"Fine, I should get home anyway. I kind of wish you didn't get Christy and Lee back together, they're annoying."
"True. True.", we both moved out into the hallway.
" What happened is she okay!?", Shane panicked.
I shrugged and pointed back at my room," Deal with it."
"I'm not an it!", I heard Sandy wail.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
0045•01•00•00
I put my feet across Dylan's lap and my head in Richard's," What are we watching?"
"Blood and Chocolate."
"Dude, he's hot. Wait, isn't he the guy in Hanabil?"
"Yeah, I think.", Dylan squeezed my foot," Now, shut up!"
The movie was about werewolves and a girl that got her family killed. So, of course she doesn't want anything to do with it, but the alpha guy has a hard on for her. Which is weird because he's basically her uncle. Then, she meets that hot guy from Hanibal and it's "true love".The Alpha guy hates that so he try's to kill him. It wasn't that bad of a movie once you got into it.
"Why are you touching her hair?"
I opened my eyes to see Peter staring at the person behind me,"What's wrong? Did the movie end?"
"Cassandra, go hang out with Dylan."
I turned and looked up at Richard," I am. We were all watching a movie. It's about werewolves, wanna join us?", I sat up to give him room.
Peter took the seat beside me, but kept his eyes on Richard.
"Wait, when did this happen?"
"He sent the cousin to kill him, but the human killed the cousin first. "
"So, they want him dead.", I yawned.
Has the movie continued I got more interested in the movie, but somehow I was still getting tired.
" I think I'd be scared ,too, if the guy I liked was a werewolf."
The boys stiffened,"You'd be scared?"
"Yeah, but I think it'd be cool, too."
Dylan scrunched his brows," So, you'd be scared, but excited?"
"You wouldn't be afraid that he'd kill you?"
"She didn't kill him, she saved him. My werewolf boyfriend would protect me too.", I smiled and pointed at the screen.
"So, you'd be okay with werewolves being real?"
I looked at Richard with a smile on my face," Of course. I mean, if I loved him enough it wouldn't matter."
"He could kill you.", Peter added.
"But, he wouldn't. He would have had plenty of chances to kill me before I knew and he loves me enough to show me the truth. "
"Who's the hopeless romantic now?", Alex laughed has he turned our movie off.
"We were watching that!"
"There's a game on. Go watch it somewhere else."
I grabbed a game case from the floor and threw it at him," You watch it somewhere else!"
"But, the cave has the best sound!"
I got up and pushed him to the ground," I don't care!"
"Cassandra, go hang out with Dylan. We'll beat him up for you."
Dylan wrapped his arm around me,"I'll buy you ice cream."
"Okay."
Just has we reached the door I heard one of them whisper," She has to be!"
I looked down at the spot I had jumped from two weeks ago. The waves looked calmer than the did before. Hopefully, people have stopped dropping their fishing hooks too. That reminds me, I never got to go cliff diving. Maybe, I could convince them this time.
"We're not going cliff diving if that's what you're about to ask."
"How did you-"
"I know you. Now tell me about Oliver."
"Oh.", I licked my ice cream for extra time for me to make up an excuse,"We met at that party awhile back. I think it was Austin's."
"Cassy, why were you with Oliver?"
"I don't know, I was drunk. I barely remember that night."
" How did you manage to get the bartender to give you alcohol? You're only seventeen."
"I know how old I am, I'm not that dumb."
He rolled his eyes," Answer the question."
" I have boobs and a fake ID.", I shrugged.
"Give it to me.", he placed his hand out.
"Cassandra give it to me. We both know you don't want Richard to find out."
"Fine, but it's not because I have some sort of crush on him because I don't. Richard's just scary when he's mad."
"Sure, you don't."
Dylan sighed," Annabelle moved out."
"What!? Why would she do that!?"
"Last night you guys fought."
"No wonder my back hurts."
"Let me see.", he pulled up the back of my shirt," It doesn't look too bad. She's really mad though."
"Mad? Why would we even fight I wasn't that mad at her?"
"Well, Candra was and she decided to spill the beans."
"So, she knows. It's not like I knew she liked him. If I did I wouldn't have gone anywhere near him."
"I know. I think she does too, but she would have eventually moved in with Blake anyway. She's important to him."
"Sometimes I wonder what it'd be like to love someone. Like before when we were talking about werewolves. Could I ever love someone that much?"
"Are you getting your period soon? I need an excuse to eat more."
"Probably,besides you eat enough already!"
"Yeah, but I can always make room for more."
When we got home the house was silent. Everyone were doing their own things, but no one was making a sound. At first I thought it was some sort of contest until I realized they were all staring at me. I couldn't even open a can of pickles without one of them watching me. Were they afraid I was going to turn into some monster like the movie?
Dylan seemed oblivious of it has he munched on chips beside me. I tried to single him, but he just looked at me weirdly. What if they told my uncle about Oliver!? Shit, my uncle will kill him! There's no way I could save him from my uncle.
"I'm pregnant.", I whispered," That'll work."
"You're what!?",Brian and Dylan yelled.
"Shit, I said that out loud."
"You better not be fucking pregnant!", Richard shouted had he pushed the kitchen door open.
"Is it his?", Peter growled.
"You guys!", I raised my arms," I'm not pregnant."
Dylan rested his hand on my belly,"Than why would you say that?"
"I thought you guys were acting weird because you told my uncle about Oliver."
Dylan threw a chip at me," You idiot, it's your dad!"
"You told my dad!", I gasped.
"He wants to talk to you.", Richard held his phone out to me.
"Can't you say I'm not here?"
"The sooner you talk to him the sooner it'll be over with.", Brian soothed has he rubbed my back.
"Hello?"
"Elaine?"
"Daddy!"
"Cut the crap Elaine they told me about your boyfriend."
I straightened my back and glared at the boys,"What have they told you?"
"That you hardly know the boy. He's not even part of their-group. He hangs out with some Blake kid."
"Daddy, I know him well enough. He may not be in our group of friends , but he's a nice guy."
"Elaine, don't bullshit me! I heard you say you were pregnant! You haven't even turned eighteen!"
"Daddy, I'm not pregnant. I promise I'll wait until I'm eighteen.", I half laughed.
"You better not get pregnant anytime soon or I swear you will deal with the consequences!"
"I think having a baby from unprotected sex is consequence enough."
"Don't talk back to me!"
I looked over at the boys," Daddy, I need to go uncle needs me for something. I love you."
I death glared all of them has I slammed the phone onto the table," If any of you do that again I'm moving out!"
"Don't be dramatic!", Alex laughed.
"Dramatic?", I threw Richard's phone at his head," You fucking told my dad!"
"Don't you mean daddy?", Richard chuckled.
"Don't talk to me.", I walked out of the kitchen and walked to our room.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
AN| The picture above is for any of you who would like to write scenes based off of More Than Friendship.

(Remember to hashtag #morethanfriendship or #MTF so we can all read it.)

I'm looking forward to reading your version of what you picture happening in the future/past of the characters in More Than Friendship.

∞READ∞
VOTE
∞COMMENT∞