MTF(30): 59/60

0150•04•03•06

"When are the boys going to pick us up? It's been two days already, I'm sick of being stuck here!", I whined to Darla.

It was official that with only three days of being trapped in Darla's family's home I was having cabin fever. Sandy was unbelievably like a carbon copy of her mother which was driving me even more insane than it normally did having to deal with two of her. Luckily ,Lucy wasn't coming home anytime soon or we'd have a big problem on our hands. Surprisingly their father had become a real ally to me. At first I thought it was because he knew my secret, but Mrs.Wendy promised she wouldn't tell.

She laughed,"I thought you were starting to like it here?"

"Just because I'm finally getting along with your mother doesn't mean I don't want to go home! Why can't we go anywhere!?"

Alex had warned us not to go anywhere until he came back. It upset me more than imaginable being told what to do, but Darla said I should trust his judgment. My theory about them all being in a gang was starting to look right. Was there a gang war happening these past few days?

"Thanks for that by the way. I know my mom can be a bit much, but she means well."

"Must be where Sandy gets it from."

She threw her pillow at me,"Just be happy she somewhat likes you now!"

"Somewhat?", I threw the pillow back at her,"She's been treating me like a glass doll all day!"

Who knew having one conversation with someone could change their attitude towards you so drastically?

She shrugged,"Seriously though, thanks for saying those things to her. After she left you we had a long talk and it cleared a lot of things. I want you to know that I think the same about you and I'm sorry about you and Ari."

"Can we not get all emotional,please? I'm already worried about the boys and stressed about Ari, I don't need more stress."

"You forgot to mention the baby daddy issue."

"I know."

"Um.",she looked down at the bed,"Brian wants her to move in, you know?"

"He does?"

"Yeah, he told us before. I guess you were just busy freaking out about if you're pregnant or not."

I nodded in agreement,"Won't that make things awkward?"

"She is one of your best friends.",Darla shrugged.

"So what you're saying is I have seven days until my birthday, to make up with Ari, and get some idea on who my baby's daddy is."

That's just great!

Darla got up to lock her bedroom door and turned to me,"We can start on that now. We could figure out how to fix things with Ari or go through the list of possibles."

I laid back and rubbed my belly,"Finding the father would be easier than getting Ari to get over whatever it is that I did."

"Okay. Oliver's a no-brainer , you spend so much time with him has it is. Peter's an obvious choice too, there's no guessing there. So, five weeks or so from today you were with...?"

"I don't know. I've been too worried about being pregnant to think about sex."

"I thought you get more horny when you're pregnant?"

"Are you crazy!? How could I even want to have sex when I'm growing a person inside me!?"

"We'll see!", she laughed.