MTF(28): 55/56

0138•04•03•04
"Make it stop!", I yelled into my pillow.
We had to set our alarm clocks last night because Richard was complaining about how we've been sleeping in. Honestly, I didn't think it was that big of a deal. I'd be just has happy with eating breakfast at noon as I would be at the horrible hours Richard has been trying to get us to wake up. I was far less grumpy when I slept in anyway. Now that I'm thinking about it I am kind of hungry.
It was his fault really. Dylan and I have spent the past three days watching paranormal movies and tv shows. We haven't got to spend that much time with each other so we figured three movie nights in a row would be sufficient for us to catch up. Dylan told me about working for my crazy uncle and I told him about how the boys actually drove me crazy. We both agreed to never let that happen again.
I felt the bed shift,"Why didn't we just pretend to set them up and say they didn't go off?"
"Because we're stupid.",I mumbled.
"Mm.",he laid back fully in the bed.
I sighed," How many more are left?"
"I don't know."
My phone's alarm started to go off next. I sighed and pushed Dylan's body off my back. Why did I place it so far away!? I huffed has I silenced my phone. Stupid Richard!
Dylan pulled me back under him,"That's the last one ,right?"
"I think.", I yawned.
"Okay.",he dropped his head beside me.
"Mmhm.", He was running his hands over my body lightly.
"You're abs feel weird."
I opened my eyes,"What?"
"Wait!",his head shot up.
Dylan sat up and moved his hands over my stomach. Was I getting fat? Kolby and I haven't gone to the gym in awhile,but there shouldn't be that much of a difference. Damn, if I start getting fat it's going to take forever to get rid of it. Why did Brian and Richard's cooking have to be so good!?
"My belly's not lucky, Dyl. I don't think rubbing it is going to get you laid. "
"Shh!",he put his head to my stomach.
"Okay now you're just being weird."
"I think I hear...", he scrunched his brows.
I sat up and put my hand on his shoulder,"You need to go back to sleep."
"No, I.", he pulled both of us out of bed and into the bathroom.
"In the bathroom Dyl?"
"No, look.",He held me to him and lifted my shirt .
"What am I looking for?"
He turned us to the side,"Your belly."
"I am getting fat!"
Peter was right, damn him!
"No.", he put my hand on my stomach,"It feels different."
I looked down at my stomach. It did feel different than it normally did. Was I bloated? No, it was tight, firm almost. Did I have to shit?
"Is it mine?"
I looked up at him,"You're not making any sense."
Dylan turned me so I was facing him,"You're pregnant,Cassy."
"No, I'm not. "
"Cassy."
I pushed him away from me,"I don't want to talk about this. If you speak a word of this to the boys,I'll harm you!"
I bit into my chicken biscuit angrily. Why would he say that!? Just because I'm starting to get fat doesn't mean that I'm pregnant! Is it his? Yeah right! He's such an asshole!
"Calm down."
Shane and Kolby had been staring at me has I ate for the last five minutes. I couldn't imagine what they were thinking right now. I was probably scaring them. Especially since I wasn't sitting next to Dylan today. I sat next to Peter's empty seat.
"I am calm."
"Did you guys fight?"
"You smell different."
I looked up at Peter with a glare. What is up with those two!? I am not pregnant and I do not smell strange. Today is just going to be a bad day I can tell. I bit into a new biscuit. I wish I had just stayed in bed.
"I only came here because Brian suggested it so be quick."
"I know Dylan told me he did."
He didn't really tell me that, but I knew she hated Dylan. Right now I wasn't too fond of him either.
"Whatever, just get to the point."
"The point is that we're best friends and we haven't talked in 2 weeks. Don't you see what's wrong with that?"
"Maybe."
"Maybe!? I didn't even want to come here, but -"
"Good! I'll leave then!",she grabbed her purse and stood up.
"But, I came anyway because you're my best friend. Don't you miss me at all?"
She slammed her purse back onto the table,"Of course I do! What kind of friend do you think I am!? I'm way better than your new friends!"
"Really? I talk to almost all of them on a daily and when we have a fight we talk about it like mature people do."
"So all a sudden I'm the immature one!?"
"Yes, I think you are.", I leaned back into my chair.
"You're the one that goes to parties all the time!"
"I haven't been to a party since Peter's twenty first."
It was true, I really haven't been to a party since his birthday. If Dylan was right- no there are no ifs! Dylan is wrong about me being pregnant. I can drink and do whatever it is I want. I am not going to let him get into my head about this whole pregnancy thing.
"You sleep around! You and Oliver barely even count has being in a relationship!"
I'm pretty sure Oliver and I are going to be braking up soon anyhow.
"That's a low blow",I shrugged,"but, it's true. I do sleep around, but I know who they all are. I'm not sleeping with random strangers,Ari."
"You slept with Peter, Blake, and Oliver before you knew them."
She had a point there, but at least I knew their names. Well, except for Oliver. Oo, I should change his contact name to "fingers" although Oliver Twist did fit him. He was always begging for more.
"You're missing my point,Ari. I want to fix this mess we're in. I don't know about you, but I don't want to loose you has a friend."
"Of course, I still want to be your friend. It's your new friends I don't like. "
"Well, those new friends you don't like are your boyfriend's childhood friends. You're going to have to deal with it. What would you do if Brian didn't like me?"
"You don't think he's going to dump me do you!?"