MTF(24): 47/48

0126•04•03•02
"What the hell is this!?"
Dylan, Richard, and I turned away from the vampire movie we were watching and looked at an angry Peter standing at the top of the cave's stairs. I guess he finally saw the picture I posted. Richard thought it was funny when he first saw it. So far it had a hundred and twenty three likes and fifty comments. I enjoyed reading the whiny girls' comments. Dylan and I were reading them in annoying voices earlier.
"I thought I told you to stay away from my brother!"
"Want some?", I held up my carton of ice cream,"It's Ben and Jerry's new core ice cream."
"I don't want any ice cream! I want you to stay away from my brother!"
"Actually.",I turned to Richard,"I need to talk to you in private, it's important."
"No!"
I rolled my eyes,"Let's go to my room."
"You guys better not be fucking!"
I was hesitant at first,but eventually I just blurted out the whole story before I could think about it. He didn't make one comment about the whole thing until I finished. He wouldn't tell me what the man was talking about or why he was threatening him. Has my story went on though Richard's frown deepened. After I had finished my story completely he just stood up and told me he would take care of it before he walked out of the room.
I sat there alone in Dylan's room thinking about Richard's reaction to what I told him. He showed yet another side of him I didn't know about. The Richard I had saw just now wasn't playful or serious,but dangerous. Did this person want to kill Richard? It wasn't any of my business, but being the nosey bitch that I am I had to find out somehow.
"So, if you weren't fucking my brother, what were you two doing?"
I laid my back against the bedsheets ,"I swear sometimes you act like a jealous boyfriend rather than an ex bed friend."
He laid beside me,"I just don't want you messing with my brother. I don't care if we're not fuck buddies anymore, I'm not a person that likes to share."
"Someone wants to kill Richard."
"I'm- sure that no one wants to kill my brother."
"He said that him and his people wouldn't be safe for long."
"It was a prank call."
Darla and I sat in my car across the street from the house Richard walked into. When Peter and I came down the stairs I caught Richard standing alone whispering into his phone. Naturally I got curious, but he caught on to what I was trying to do and locked himself in his room. So, when Darla came home from her visit to her parents she came up with the idea that we should follow him. It's been ten minutes since we've been parked across the street and nothing's happened.
We are never going to find out anything by watching a house! I opened my car door and closed it behind me. If I wanted to find out anything I need to get closer. I could see Darla giving me warning looks, but I ignored them. If we were going to pretend to be spy's we minus well go all the way with it.
I grabbed onto the house's ledge and pulled myself up on the roof. I bet Ari couldn't do that with her shopping workout muscles. I really did feel like I was a spy or maybe an assassin. Darla was still giving me warning looks has she pulled herself up too. I didn't say she had to get out of the car so there was no reason for her to be mad, but she was right about needing to be careful.
"I hear voices.",I whispered.
How convenient of them to leave a window open, I rolled my eyes. How cliche could this whole thing be? The window to the room they were in just so happened to be open. Maybe movies did have some realism after all. Based on the Richard would definitely be in a gang.
"They're getting ready to attack soon."
"How can you be sure? That call could have been a decoy."
He's in a gang for sure.
"Oliver's girlfriend was really scared by the call. She said that he said that we wouldn't be safe for long. I think we should heed the warning."
Bitch, you act like you don't know my name!
"Isn't she Lenny's niece?"
"Yeah, we've been watching over her."
And,here I was thinking we were actually friends, stupid asshole.
"How does he feel about her being with Blake's bother? I mean isn't she here for you?"
I didn't even know Richard before a few months ago.
"She won't be with him for long, her birthday is coming up soon. I honestly don't think she's mine. I wish she was, but I don't know if what I feel when I'm around her is it."
Again,with the birthday shit!
"Than who else is there? Peter's not ready for responsibility and Brian found Ari. Do you think it could be Dylan or Kolby? From what I've heard her and Alex don't have a chance."
"I've been getting Peter to help out recently just in case it is him. If I had to choose I think it would be Dylan. They're always together and I'm sure they've been together before. It would be easier if was me though."
"How the hell does he know that?", I covered my mouth,"Shit!"
Darla was peering over the roof at me with her mouth open,"Bitch, I'm in pain and you're just watching!", I whispered.
I had landed on my side when I fell and my arm was really killing me. Darla helped me up and we quickly made our way to the car. Besides the fact that I got hurt I was happy with the things we found out. I didn't understand any of it,but it was a start. They didn't say much about the man that wanted to kill Richard though.
"Fuck! It hurts so bad!"
"What are we going to do!?"
"Don't tell the guys they'll kill us!"
"Then how are going to explain your arm?"
"Just don't say anything unless they say something. If they ask just say that we challenged each other to see who could climb the farthest up a tree."
"A tree?"
I shrugged,"Plenty of people break their arm falling from a tree."
"It's broken!"
"No, I was just saying that people do break them from falling out of trees. I fell off a house not a tree."
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
0128•04•03•03

Hiding my arm from the boys didn't really work out the way I thought it would. Peter knew right away that something was wrong and Dylan just shook his head at me. So, now I was stuck with a temporary cast on for punishment. They knew that my arm wasn't that bad, but said that it was what I got for trying to keep secrets. Has if they're ones to talk!
Oliver had overreacted when he saw my arm too. He accused the boys of miss treating me actually. Ever since that day, Oliver has been slowly hinting that I should move in with him. Which was ridiculous for him to even suggest! We may have been dating for a little over two months, our three month anniversary was at the end of next week actually, but that didn't mean I was ready to live with him.
So far none of the boys have figured out the real reason for my arm being hurt. The excuse Darla and I used was that she dared me to jump off of one of her friends' roof into their pool. It was the most believable lie we could come up with on the spot and it seemed to be working. I still think my falling of a tree story would have worked. Now we were on our way to get it removed. They said that I was lucky that they only made me wear it for two days, but I think that they're lucky I haven't gotten revenge on them yet.
The only thing I can think of that they would be afraid of would be my uncle. I still don't know why everyone was so scared of my uncle ,but I would make it work in my favor. I just couldn't think of anything that would get him mad enough to yell at them. Showing him my "messed up arm" wouldn't get him mad enough because he would probably encourage their unnecessary "precaution". Maybe if I told him they made me lick dust off a vent has a dare he'll get mad at them.
Kolby put his hand on my head lightly,"What made you think you would nail that kind of landing anyway?"
I pushed his hand away,"Ninety percent of my body made it into the pool, I consider that a successful landing."
"Whatever, Triple X."
"That she is.", Peter smirked.
"You idiot!", I hit him with my cast,"He meant like Vin Diesel!"
"Yeah.", he put his hands up to protect his head,"I meant that too, you perve!"
"Cassandra Summers."
A man with light blond hair stood in front of us with a smile. Was he listening the whole time? If he thinks he's going to get any triple x action from me he's got another thing coming. I'll kill him with a tea cup like Vin did in Riddick. Or better yet I'll shove that mini saw thing up his ass.
"Who's going with you?"
I scoffed,"I'll do just fine. "
"Most people find it easier when there's someone with them."
This man just won't stop!
"Dylan.",I pulled uselessly on his arm.
"Nuh Uh! I love you Cassy, but I don't want to watch your arm get cut off."
"If you guys didn't make me get this thing in the first place we wouldn't have to!"
"Shut up! I'll take her!"
"Very well, fallow me.", the blond man walked away.
I turned to fallow the man and Peter, but before that I made sure to kick Dylan in the shin. I hope it leaves a bruise too. Sitting down across the doctor's tools made me more nervous than I was originally. What if he did miss and cut my arm off? I know that he won't, but what if he did?
"You're psyching yourself out."
"Dyl said that he was going to cut my arm off."
"I can assure you Ms.Summers I won't cut your arm off. Why don't we talk about something else while I get everything prepared? How has the visit with your uncle been going? Are you planning on staying?"
How the hell?
"I am actually thinking about staying."
"You are?"
I looked up at Peter,"Of course I am. Do you want me to leave?"
"No."
Getting the cast off my arm wasn't has bad as I was imagining it to be. I think Peter was scared enough for the both of us. He wouldn't stop yelling at the doctor for getting too close to my skin. Which was stupid because that cast was pretty thick. With him being so nervous about the whole thing I felt like I had no reason to be anymore.
Seeing how ridiculous Peter was being made me realize that the chances of my arm being cut off were unlikely. So, I was relaxed through the whole thing,well, until I remembered I had a butter knife in my cast. Then Peter's anger turned to me. He wouldn't understand since he's never had a cast before, but I needed to itch it somehow or I'd go crazy.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
AN| The picture above is for any of you who would like to write scenes based off of More Than Friendship.

(Remember to hashtag #morethanfriendship or #MTF so we can all read it.)

I'm looking forward to reading your version of what you picture happening in the future/past of the characters in More Than Friendship.

∞READ∞
★VOTE★
∞COMMENT∞