MTF(20): 39/40

0107•03•02•00
I don't know why I was laughing ,but what ever I was laughing at was hilarious. I know technically why I'm laughing, it's just nobody did anything remotely funny. The other people in the room were laughing too so it wasn't like I was the only one acting crazy. I wonder if Annabelle would be mad if she knew what we were doing in her old room? Did she show up for the party?
"Dude, go get some snacks!"
I huffed,"Why do I have to!?"
"It's your house."
"Fuck.", I walked to the door.
"Don't forget the Hot Cheetos!"
"Yeah yeah.", I waved my hand behind my head.
Would one bag be enough?
I rubbed my stomach,"Nah."
"Shit!", I whispered has I passed a guy that was staring at me.
He knows!
"I'm just getting food for a friend.", I mumbled.
"Come on.", I heard a girl whine.
"I'm not in the mood Lexi.", I heard someone answer.
Lexi? That sounded familiar.
"Peter?", I bumped into a wall.
"Cassandra,what are you doing?"
I laughed,"I fell!"
"Are you drunk?",Ms.Two asked.
I looked up,"Ms.Two! Aw, I missed you!"
"No, she's more than drunk."
"Cassandra,you should sit down."
"You!", I shouted.
"Me? Cassandra, it's Peter."
"I know who you are!", I turned to Ms.Two,"Leave!"
"Uh, I'll call you."
"Delete his number!", I giggled.
"Cassandra, we should go to my room. I think you need to lay down."
I smiled,"Since it's your birthday."
"Cassandra.", he lifted me up.
"We're not even married yet!", I laughed.
"You- You want to be married to me?"
"You're so silly!", I held his head in my hands.
"Cass..."
I laughed has I kissed him. Peter was so silly sometimes. Who gets married at a party? I pulled him with me to the couch. I didn't care that he was with Ms. Two because he was with me now. He didn't care about her.
"Cass, I...", I unzipped the back of my dress.
I climbed onto his lap and grabbed his face again,"It's your birthday, just enjoy it while it lasts."
"Mmmm.", he kissed my neck.
"Peter.", I whispered.
He pushed me under him,"Cassandra, stay for the night, okay?"
"Mm.",I arched my back,"Okay."
How long has it been since I'd been with Peter? It seemed like it hasn't been that long, but it did feel like it's been a long time. It's like I forgot what it was like to be with Peter. It was either that or he was making this one count. He was acting like I was the last bottle of water in a deserted island.
"Peter!", the door slammed open,"They're here!"
I raised my head from his chest,"Who?"
Peter picked me up and put me in his bed,"I'll be back."
"Peter!",Alex yelled from somewhere down the stairs.
"I'm coming!", he yelled back,"Don't leave the room okay."
I closed my eyes has he kissed my forehead," Is something wrong?"
"No, just stay here."
I nodded.
I gathered the covers around me and snuggled into the place Peter usually slept. It wasn't fair for them to call him out on his birthday. What could be so serious that they needed him? Where all of the boys gone? I hate how they always kept me out of the loop of things.
"Are you naked under there?"
"Oh,great, you're here."
"Shane told me to stay with you. You should put some clothes on. What if you catch a cold?"
"I'm not getting up."
"I could-"
"You can go watch some tv."
I'd rather them send me to Dylan than send Sandy to be my babysitter. Of all people did they have to send her? She lives to annoy me! Okay, if she left me alone we could go about this peacefully. The boys better not take too long.
I watched her from my spot on the bed organizing Peter's dvd bookcase. Did she think this was her room? I swear, if she goes anywhere near my clothes I'll harm her. She's been "cleaning up a bit" for the past two hours. Where the fuck were the boys!?
"You should go to sleep. I think they'll be gone for a while."
I pulled a pillow towards me and glared at her. She's lucky I'm too tired to punch her right now. Peter better return soon. I don't think I could hold out much longer. A nap wouldn't hurt, right?
"Cassandra.", I felt someone place their hand on my lower back.
I rubbed my eyes,"Peter?"
"I just got back."
I sat up,"Oh my goodness!"
He had bruises and cuts all over him. What the fuck did the guys do to him? Was this some sort of birthday tradition? I'll kill them if they try to do that shit to me! I can't believe they did that to him!
"Did they do this to you!?"
He pulled me on top of him,"I'm fine."
"No, you're..."
He kissed my cheek,"Let's just pick up where we left off."
"But, you're hurt!"
He kissed my neck,"Not that much."
"Peter.", I tried to stop him, but he knew exactly what to do to make me forget what I was going to say.
"You're seeing things my way now?"
I held onto him,"You better not complain to me about this in the morning."
He pecked my lips,"I won't."
I glared at Peter through the bathroom mirror. I was about to take a shower when I first noticed it. It was bigger than it usually was. Did he really have to take it that far? I wouldn't be able to cover it up even if I tried!
"Did you really have to?"
He smirked,"I think it looks good."
"They're going to treat me like a leaper!"
"Good, they don't need to be near you anyway."
"But,look at it!"
He wrapped his arms around me,"I am looking at it and it looks fine."
"It looks like I was attacked my some kind of animal."
"I've been told that I'm an animal in the bed before. Consider yourself lucky.", he chuckled.
"Lucky!? My poor neck! Why do you always have to do this!"
He shrugged," It's kind of fun."
"Well, have fun with another month!"
"What!? Cassandra, that's not fair!"
"Tell that to my neck."
"Fine!", he nibbled on my neck,"Sorry, for loving you too much my dear neck. I can't help ,but express my undying love for you!"
I pushed him off,"Perve!"
"You told me too!"
I tightened the towel around me,"It's still a month!"
"But!"
I ran for it.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
0108•03•02•00
"Damn!"
I looked at Oliver with my shoulders hunched over,"Don't look at it. I know it's horrible. "
"It's just...damn. He really did that?"
"Yeah.", I looked down at my hands.
He lifted my chin,"Don't be ashamed. He was just trying to send a message."
"Yeah, this girl has a disease, stay away from her!"
He laughed,"More like, she's taken, stay away from her!"
"He's an ass!"
"Why don't we focus on something else? We could go..."
"Stop staring at it!"
"Sorry, it's just, how could I not?"
"You should have seen it before I did the cold spoon thing! I can't get rid of it!"
He laughed,"I could always give you another to match, that'd piss him off."
It was immature of me to even be considering it, but right now I was too mad to care. I still can't believe Peter actually did this to me. He's done it before, but nothing like the one I had now. Right now all I cared about was getting back at him for what he did to me. I wanted him to be just has angry as I am.
"Take your shirt off."
I laughed,"You have such a way with words."
He unbuckled my pants,"No one's home."
"Great!", I gasped.
Oliver wasn't kidding when he said he was going to give me another to match. It wasn't the only thing he did to me though. He wanted to take full advantage of no one being home. Usually, there was at least two people always home at his house. So, we never really got any privacy.
Now, that we did, I felt bad for whoever sat in that love seat next. We didn't just go at it once , but a total of four times and Oliver made sure to pay attention to one particular spot every time . I don't think we've ever done it like that before. It was almost like it was with Peter. They acted like it was the last time they would ever see me.
I can imagine it was similar to how soldiers acted before they went to war. Except there wouldn't be a baby boom to follow after words. I hope Peter has the reaction I'm wanting him to have. The fucker had to pay for it. It was my body not his and he didn't get to decide to do things like that to me.
When I made it back to the house I went straight to my room. I hadn't looked at it yet, but by the satisfied look Oliver gave it I know it's got to be good. Too bad Jessie and Dylan were already in there. I was going to go to Peter's room, but I wanted to see it first so I went to Annabelle's old room. And again it was occupied.
"I guess I could go in Richard's room."
Richard's room was exactly how you would expect his room to be like, clean and pristine. You could still tell that someone lived in it, but it was well kept nonetheless. I took a moment to look around before I headed to his bathroom. I didn't touch anything of course, I wouldn't be that rude. It was the first time I had ever been in his room and like any first time I wanted to take in every detail.
"Damn."
Oliver did a good job of making a point. It looked worse than the one Peter had left on my neck. I turned my body in different angles and no matter how I looked at it, it still looked pretty bad. I tired to pull my tank top over it, but it still poked out. I'm starting to think it wasn't that good of an idea now.
I was in the middle of putting my shirt back on and stepping out of Richard's room when I was pushed against the wall,"What are you doing in my brother's room!?"
I pulled the rest of the shirt on,"I wanted to check some thing."
"Were you guys-", he opened Richard's door.
"Chill.", I pushed him away from me.
"You better not be fucking my brother!"
I ignored him and walked down to the kitchen. He acted like a jealous boyfriend! It's not like I yelled at him every time he was with Ms. Two or all the other girls. We were strictly bed friends and that's all we'll ever be. He needed to get his shit together.
"Kolby, can you make me a sandwich?"
He sighed,"What kind?"
"I don't care, I'm just hungry."
"I though you said you two weren't a thing?"
Can you not!?
"We're not. He's just catching feelings."
"I never thought I'd see the day that would happen."
"It's not like he's stopped sleeping around.", I bit into my sandwich.
He shrugged,"Still."
"Mmm, this is good! Are you sure you don't have a vagina?", I laughed.
He made a big show of checking down his pants,"If you're really that curious, you can check for yourself."
"She won't be checking anything.", Peter snatched my sandwich.
The kitchen's door opened and Alex and a young girl walked through it. I gave her a once over guessing that she was only around fifteen. Was Alex seriously fucking her in Annabelle's room earlier? He was like nineteen. That's just gross.
"Dude, you're fucking a fifteen year old?", I raised my brow at him.
"I'm sixteen actually.", the girl rolled her eyes.
I grabbed the rest of the sandwich out of Peter's hand and threw it at Alex,"You're a pedophile!"
He raised his arms,"It's not like she's not willing."
Sandy and Shane walked in,"You're ...?"
"Uh, hi Sandy!", the girl gave sandy an awkward hug.
"I- I can't believe you would..."
The girl sighed and turned to me,"Anyway, I'm Darla. Sandy's my sister and I'm staying here for awhile."
I paused and then started laughing,"LSD!"
"You're not giving Sandy's sister drugs. I saw you and Luke at Peter's birthday party.",Shane spoke up.
"No, you idiot! Their initials! Lucy, Sandy, and Darla!"
Darla started to laugh now,"I never noticed!"
"Darla, he's three years older than you.",Sandy put her hand in Darla's shoulder.
She scoffed,"You act like age matters here. Dad's five years older than mum. At least Alex is only three years older."
"Sandy.", I chuckled,"How is it that your younger sister is way cooler than you?"
"She's reckless and stupid like you.",Alex laughed.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Peter Vs. Oliver

Darla?

∞READ∞
VOTE
∞COMMENT∞