THE END... and nsfw

Kirishima's POV:

This week seemed to go by super fast. It had felt like I closed my eyes for a second and it was already Friday, meaning I was going to be officially living with Katsuki.

We had one last training exercise to complete before we could pack up and go to our homes for the weekend.

There were three soon to be
pro heroes in front of us, and teaching us about the training they did to get where they are now.

They went around showing their quirks and demonstrating fighting tactics they learned from other pro heroes in their years of living.

One big dude with blue hair and a star tattoo on his shoulder showed us his quirk.

His quirk was cool and pretty useful and hero like. He had the ability to control wind and bend the air around him. He demonstrated the quirk by doing trust falls and catching people mid air with the wind slowly bringing them to the ground.

It was quite scary not going to lie, but i felt better when I got to watch Bakugou yelp a little when he fell and wasn't able to use his quirk to stop himself.

"Was it scary?" I asked, clearing teasing and poking fun.

"Zip it shitty hair, you were shaking in your boots when your name was called out."

"Yeah true," I said laughing and hugging him from behind swaying our hips side to side.

The next guy had a dragon like vibe to him. He was scaly and had green eyes and long claw like finger nails.

His quirk was, you guessed it, fire breath.

He would show us different ways it could help, as he shot three different moving targets hitting them perfectly.

I nudged Bakugou, and whispered in his ear, "he's quite manly."

"Tch, you have a thing for him?" Bakugou said smirking and raising his eyebrows at me.

Wuh- No. of course not," I blurted out grabbing his shoulders and forcing him to look at me.

"Gosh Kiri, I'm just kidding," he laughed, yes he actually laughed.

"Oh okay," I said while sighing out in relief.

Aizawa called out to the class signaling all of us to gather around to the next hero.

He was big and hand animal pelts around his neck. He had scratches everywhere... who was this guy?

"Okay yukio, we're short on time so pick a student and show them what you got," Aizawa said in a slow bored tone.

Yukio smirked as he scanned the room for the right victim. of course  his eyes immediately went to the scowling and unimpressed blond boy standing in the back of the group.

"Alright everyone clear away from the blond boy," yukio said laughing.

Everyone obeyed yukio's orders.