Fake friends...

Bakugou's POV:

I woke in my cold room thinking to myself, just 3 more days left in this room before you will be living in the dorms of UA. I'm kinda excited if I'm being honest, but whenever people ask if I am I just shrug it off as if I don't care.

I go into the bathroom brushing my teeth and jumping into a cold shower.
I then go downstairs and sit down at the table to eat breakfast.

"Morning Katsuki,"
My mom said while flipping a pancake.

I grunt at her while staring at my phone not looking up to meet her greet. as my mom rolled her eyes my dad walked into the dining room and ruffled my hair saying,

"Morning Katsuki."

"Hey fuck you man," I said As I started to fix my hair and glared at my dad then looking back at my phone.

My parents looked at each other before my mom spoke again.

"Hmmm, whatcha looking at Katsuki?"
My mom asked while going over my shoulder to see my phone screen.

I turned it off and glared at her.
"What the fuck ya hag, do you mind?"

"Oooh, Katsuki do you have a girlfriend you're talking to?"

"NO..."

"AAAA... BOYFRIEND.."

"WHAT THE FUCK MOM, NO!"

"Mmm okay...was just asking."

"Tch, whatever."

She gave me a pancake and some strawberry's and smiled at me, I rolled my eyes at her while pouring myself a glass of juice. I played with my food a little thinking about what those two dipshits said at the store the other week.

"Any plans for today Katsuki?"
My dad asked while smiling and reading his newspaper.

I looked up and rolled my eyes saying,

"I'm going to the mall with some friends."

"You mean those two schoolboys you were hanging out with last week," my mom said while sitting at the table.

"Yeah, why?"

"I wouldn't really call them 'friends'.

"Did I ever ask you old hag?"

"No but I'm your mother and I care."

"Well, I don't care,"
I yelled sitting up from the table.

"Hey dad, I'm going to the mall with max and Akio, can you drive me?"

"Yeah, sure son."
He said while smiling at my mom giving her a kiss on the cheek and grabbed his keys, heading out the door.

"Bye Katsuki, love you."

I glared at her and turned my head and headed out the door without saying anything back.

"You should be nicer to your mother Katsuki."

I shrugged and sat in the car looking out the window not saying anything the whole car ride.

***

Once we got to the mall my dad rubbed my shoulder looking at me.

"Well, have fun!"

I looked at him like he was some sort of peasant and then sighed as I felt bad, And then mumbled,

"Hey uh...thanks for driving me, dad."