Guess who's back

^idk how to come up with names^

BAKUBITCH POV:

"If you wear a tie it shouldn't show..."
Kirishima told me while tying my tie for me.

"Hey, Shitty hair, what about our hero costumes? Yours doesn't even have a shirt for it..."

"Dang, it would look silly/suspicious if I wore one wouldn't it?"

"Mines a v neck it ain't much better, plus we have to change in front of everyone in the locker room anyway... we'll shit were screwed."

"Just act like nothing's there I guess, but try to avoid people staring, so no talking to Kaminari and sero in the locker room okay."

"Fine. But what about our hero suits, that's going to be hard to hide..."

"I don't know... I thought maybe they would go away by now," I said sheepishly.

"It's only been 24 hours... it ain't gonna go away over night."

"Well fuck... I legit have them going all the way down to my pant line."

"Yeah same bro."

"Okay listen in a situation like this, don't call me bro... it makes things hella fucking weird."

"Oh sor-

"Shit we have to get to class," I said while running over to Kirishima and taking his hand and running out to the school.

Once we got inside we went to the class room, took our seats and ignored all contact with anyone.

****

The bell ring signaling it was time to eat lunch, which meant after that it was training time for the rest of school.

We sat at our usual spot with mina, kaminari, sero, and shinso?

"What's this freak doing here," I asked.

Kirishima smacked my arm and then smiled and greeted him.

"He's sitting with us today okay..." dunce announced, which made us all shrug and start our usual conversations.

"Bakugou...eat something," kiri hissed.

"I am, see," I said back while pointing at my trey.

"You've taken like two bites," he said a little too loud as I'd like.

"I'm still eating..."

"Here eat this."

I watched as kirishima reached in his backpack and pulled out a cereal bar and placed it on my trey.

"Then I'll stop bothering you...for today."

I opened the cereal bar and took three big bites of it finishing it all and set the wrapper down.

"Happy now."