Lil Coffee talks

A/N: I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO NAME IT😭

KIRISHIMA'S POV:

"I want you now." Bakugou said.

Wait what does he mean? Are we actually going to do this?
Like I'm ready, but like are we actually going to do this, I thought to myself.

Bakugou trailed down my neck with soft kisses braking me out of thought, and leaving me moaning softly.

He Sucked on my neck and collarbone leaving red marks trailing down, all the way to my v line.

He then stopped and then looked up at me.

"You're okay with this, right?"
He sounded so concerned and calm it was sweet.
All I could do was nod my head yes from being so flustered.

"Okay... I don't really know what I'm doing if I'm being honest though..."

"Uh-I don't really either..."

Bakugou sat on top of me looking down at the ground.
He looked sad, puzzled, and a little embarrassed.

"Hey it's okay, we don't have to do anything now if you don't want to..."

"But I do that's the thing!"

Bakugou was still sitting on top of me so I reached my arms down and kissed his forehead, "we both are clearly not ready... we can take it slow."

"Okay," is all he said he didn't sound disappointed, but more embarrassed.

****time skip****

With bakugou still on top of me, we both ended up drifting away on the couch, my hands playing with his hair, and him laying on my chest, it all just felt right.

About an hour later Mitsuki and Masaru came home.

They opened the door and stopped in their place. I was only half awake and barely could tell what they were whispering.

"Should we wake them up?"

"Nah let them be," Mitsuki said walking over and putting a blanket over us.

They then went upstairs and I then pulled Katsuki closer into me just enjoying that he was right here safe in my arms.

About 20 minutes later I woke up to my phone buzzing obnoxiously.

"What the fuck," bakugou muttered as I got up to reach for it.

"Shit!! It's my mom I'm suppose to be meeting her at the cafe today!"

"I gotta get ready!"

"How far is it?"

"Only like 15 minutes away."

"Great I'm coming with you, you got to meet my folks so I get to meet yours."

"Ummm....okay I guess."