This is awkward...

BAKUGOU'S POV:

It's been about 3 months in UA. I've been talking to Kirishima a little more, we became really close actually, especially after his little rescue stunt he pulled.

I was sitting in my last class of the day, staring off into the window waiting to get out.

*RINNNNNG*

The bell finally went off and I started to pack up my things and head off to my dorm.

"HEY BAKUGOU," Kirishima ran towards me screaming.

I don't know why but every time I see him my heart skips a couple of beats.

"Yes shitty hair?"

"I was wondering if you'd like to hang out tonight with me, kaminari, mina, and sero?"

I thought to myself for a second and thought that it couldn't hurt getting out of this shitty place.

"Yeah, sure I guess."

A smile crept onto Kirishima's face and he gave a thumbs up.
"All right cool, also I realized I never got your number... so can I have it?"

I looked up at Kirishima and he was looking at the ground all nervously, and I swear his face was kinda red but I shrugged it off.

"Tch, yeah sure."

Another bigger smile formed on the redhead's face and he grabbed my phone putting his number in.

"Alright, thanks bakubro."
He laughed and then we both walked into our dorm.

It was about two hours later I had gotten out of my school uniform and Kirishima had gone to shower about 5 minutes ago.

"Hey, Bakugou!"

"yeah?"

"If you'd like you can leave without me."

"Ummm yeah I know..?"

"I'm just saying I'm gonna be a while to get dressed sooo... you might as well go without me." He yelled from the bathroom.

"...alright shitty hair whatever you say."

I grabbed my coat and headed out to the common room.
I reached into my pants pockets realizing I left my phone and wallet in the room so I turned around going back to the dorm to get them.

I open the door and see Kirishima in his boxers looking through his drawer trying to find an outfit to wear.

He turned around once he had heard me, and kinda jumped a little.
I could feel my face heat up and turn 20 different shades of pink.

"Oh I'm...I'm sorry I was just grabbing my phone and wallet."

"No no, it's fine..."

I looked down at his legs seeing cuts all across them.
Kirishima noticed me looking down and then his eyes got wide and he looked down.

"Shit no no no," he grabbed a pair of joggers off the ground and put them on not looking at who's they were.

"Kirishima... um, those are my pants."
I said while blushing wait...blushing??

Kirishima's face went 50 shades of
Red.

"Shit bakugou this is all very... awkward..."

"Yeah, it kind of is."

"Here I'll take them off I'm so sorry."

"Nah man, keep them on, it doesn't really matter," I said trying to keep cool.

"Oh um thanks, I guess.."

"Yeah no problem, are you about ready to head out?"

"Yeah! Just let me grab a shirt."

Kirishima finally had found a shirt he liked and we both walked together to the common room.

I decided not to mention the cuts on his legs just yet.
I felt like he'll tell me when he is ready... hopefully.