Eh ooooh

⚠️ THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN THE MENTION OF ABUSE AND CONTAIN CUTTING AND THE TOPIC OF EATING DISORDERS SO IF THAT TRIGGERS YOU PLEASE DO NOT READ ⚠️

KIRISHIMA'S POV:

Shit... it's already Friday which meant my dad was going to be picking me up soon.

Kats and the others already left to their houses, and now it was just me here.

I glanced at the clock and it read,
7:34 pm. Most people left right after school, what the hell was taken him so long?

*BUZZ*BUZZ*

I look down at my phone seeing a text from my dad.

————-

DAD: "Here"

————

I grabbed my bag and walked out the doors spotting my dads blue Volvo that had been poorly parked half way on the curb.

I opened the door to the back seat, and sliding in. it wreaked of old cigarettes and alcohol.

It was quiet the whole way there, not one of us talking.

I hadn't seen my dad at all since my moms funeral, and I was quite happy about it.

When we pulled up in our drive way he swung around and started talking to me.

"Listen here I have someone coming over tonight, so don't come downstairs."

"K, whatever..."

"Don't fucking mumble when you talk,"
He said while slapping me across the head.

"Now go upstairs or something."

I followed his orders and went upstairs to my room shutting and locking the door.

I grab my phone and read the texts I got from Kats.

————————————————

Kats 💛: "hey kiri, did you get home safe?"

Me: "yup, just fine 😊"

Kats💛: "okay, just making sure... he hasn't done anything to you has he? If he did I'll come over there myself and fucking punch that motherfucker!!"

Me: "lol, I do appreciate that Kats, but I can handle myself.. besides he's getting drunk with some girl tonight, so I just have to stay in here so I'll be fine 👍"

Kats💛: "you sure?"

Me: BAEEEEEE IM SUREEEEEE💗💗💗💗💗"

Kats💛: "okay, okay 😒"

Me: "I miss you 😢"

Kats💛 "I miss you too...?"

Me: "sorry, just was letting you know😘"

———————

"EIJIROU!!!" My dad yelled.

————

ME: "sorry, I have to go."

KATS💛: "wait, why??"

ME: "my dad wants me."