Soft Bakugou

Bakugou's point of view:

I could feel that my face had been red from crying.

My eyes were crusty, my nose was runny, and I felt weak and shaky, but I chose to ignore the looks I was getting while walking to class with Kirishima.

"Hey bakubro. you alright?"
Kaminari asked while I sat down into my desk putting my head in my arms.

"We're so sorry about truth or dare we didn't mean to offend you or anything,"
Mina said while placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't touch me pinky, and no I'm not upset about that."

"Then what's wrong, you look like you've been crying?"

"He didn't get any sleep last night,"
Kirishima butted in which I respected.

"Oh and why's that?"
Mina said while her, Sero, and Kaminari walked towards Kirishima with their stupid evil smiles.
Raccoon eyes whispered something into Kirishima's ear, while smirking like an idiot.

He got red and his eyes went wide.
"WHAT N-NO NOTHING HAPPENED," he yelled out, and then burying his face in his hands.

"Oi, what the fuck did she say?"

"NOTHING REALLY BAKUGOU!!"

"Tch, whatever I don't care that much anyway to be talking to you three idiots."

"BAKUGOU YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE SO M-"

Before dunce face could finish what he was saying Aizawa came in and told everyone to be quite and sit down.

Class was mostly boring and lame but I kept zoning out and starring at Kiri,
He was just so...adorable I guess I'd
Word it, he was trying to solve an equation and he was biting his pencil and scratching the back of his head.
He was just so adorable!.. shit am I turning soft?

*****************

KIRISHIMA'S POINT OF VIEW:

Me and bakugou have been a thing i
guess for about three days now.
Bakugou had disappeared right after our last class ended, I figured he just went to our room or to the common room, but he wasn't there.

It had been two hours since I've seen him last and I began to worry, so decided it would be best to send a text seeing if he was okay.

**

Kirishima: hey bakubro where u at??

...

Explosion boi: meet me outside.

****

I turned my phone off and threw it in my bag and went outside.

I found Bakugou's bag on the side of the building right by the ladder that went up to the top of the building,

"HEY BAKUGOU YOU UP THERE?"

"YEAH....CLIMB UP."

I set my bag down next to Bakugou's and climbed up the ladder. once I got up I saw Bakugou sitting back against the wall starring at his phone.

"Took you long enough."

"Sorry."

We sat up there for about 15 minutes in comfortable silence and just looked at the stars enjoying each others presence.

"When we first moved into the dorms I would come up here to study,"
He said with a little bit of a blush.

"Man, you should've invited me. it's gorgeous up here."

Bakugou looked down and smiled a bit turning a slight shade of red.

"Are you blushing! KATSUKI BAKUGOU IS BLUSHING!" I yelled out a little too loudly. I guess I was a little too excited to see this side of Bakugou, the kinda sweet Bakugou, the one who blushed at my stupidity.

Bakugou leaned over to me resting his head on my shoulder.
I tensed and felt my face warm up from the sudden affection he was showing.

"Kirishima....relax, you shoulder are
So high right now,"
Bakugou said in a low calm and sleepy voice.

"I-I'm sorry..."
At this moment I felt so happy and I wanted it to always be like this,
Just me and him looking up at the stars together in silence......

"HEY KIRISHIMA, BAKUGOU, YOU OUT HERE?"

"Ugh.."