Strugglesssssss

Thotsuki Bakuhoe's pov:

I was woken up by two slow knocks on my door. I Could already tell who it was and I wasn't in the mood for their bull shit.

"Fuck," I groaned out, and ignored it and tried to slide back into a slu— *KNOCK*KNOCK*KNOCK*

"Bakugou let's go! They're probably waiting for us!" Icy hot yelled.

"He must be sleeping again," Deku said while slowly creaking the door open.

"Oh my fucking god... I'm awake."

He walked over to my bed and yelled into my ear, "Come on, you said you'd hang out with everyone, so get up!"

"Well I changed my m—"

"Kacchan!" He whines pulling on my arm.

"Bakugou, you did say you'll go," The candy cane lookin slut said while helping Deku pull me out of bed.

"EXACTLY! Now get out of your uniform and let's go!"

I couldn't take anymore of their stupid fucking yelling, so I decided what bad could it do hanging out with these losers for a couple minutes.

"OH MY GOD, Fine!" I groaned getting up and walking to my dresser, pulling out a pair black joggers, and black shirt, and then began to put them on.

"Eh kacchan... do you want us to leave so you can change?"

"I didn't fucking invite you in here in the first place," I said while slipping my pants on.

I then took my shirt off and felt cold metal touch my bare skin, when I looked down I saw my dog tag...the one ei got me.

"Kacchan the others are alr—

"Uh- I'm going to use the restroom, you guys can start heading out," I cut him off, not looking up from the piece of jewelry around my neck.

"Oh, uh okay, see your there, I guess," Deku said while grabbing icy hots hand.

When they left the room I felt more tears fall as I looked down at the necklace.

I slid it over my head, and threw it hard against the wall, and clenched my jaw as I watched it land onto kiri's bed.

I wiped away my tears and took a big breath, trying to make it look like I wasn't crying again, and then headed out.

"Oh kacchan you ready!?"

"Yeah..."

" alright, great, Let's go!"

****

We were almost at the common room, and i was thinking about every stupid thing that had happened in this horrible fucking week. It all just seemed to pile up on me, causing me to suddenly get  the worst anxiety I have ever had. I started shaking, and felt a sharp pain going up my chest.

It had just hit me the only reason I wasn't so miserable during the other hangouts is because kiri was always there to comfort me.