Snuggled up

BAKUGOU POV:

"BAKUGOU, WAKE UP, I MADE YOUR FAVORITE, BACON AND FRENCH TOAST!!"

"OKAY, OKAY, IM COMING!"

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, and took a quick shower. I got out with just a towel around my hips and went into my room and sat on my bed looking through my phone.

I opened my snap chat, and opened one from kiri. He was laying in bed shirtless and looking really fucking hot.

I decided to play with him a bit and got up and went to the mirror and took a picture of me in just a low sitting towel.
I hit send and then put on my joggers and a hoodie.

I went downstairs and sat down at the table.

"Took you long enough Katsuki," my mom said while setting a plate of bacon and French toast in front of me.

"Here ya go eat up."

"Uhh thanks." 

I stared at the food in front of me.

One bite wouldn't hurt....right?

Yes it would you fat ass.....

Well i mean you can always throw it up after...

I grabbed the fork and played with the food trying to make it look like I had eaten some.

"Something wrong Katsuki?"

"Wuh....what do you mean?"

"You haven't eaten your food....and you didn't eat yesterday."

"Just been thinking a lot I guess..."

"Hmm okay..."

I took a big bite of my food and kept eating trying to not seem suspicious.

I haven't eaten in so long, it taste so good.....but why did I feel guilty for eating?

"So when's your friend coming over?"

I didn't like they way she said friend, it was in a tone like it was implying shit, and she doesn't know shit.

"4:00 HE, is going to be eating supper with us."

"OOOH! I'm gonna have to make something good then!"

"I'll help!"

"You wanna help cook? Like we use to do together?"

"Tch, yeah...."

"HAVING FRIENDS CHANGED YOU KATSUKI YOU'VE BEEN ACTING SO KIND AND SWEET AND POLITE!!!"

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU OLD HAG, I'M EXACTLY THE SAME!!"

"Yeah sure whatever you say... oh and by the way, you're a little red Katsuki."

"I'm done."

I went upstairs into the bathroom and sat on the floor, mumbling how I could blow this whole house up.

I sighed and stepped on the scale, I saw that I gained almost two more pounds.

"Fuck," I said while sitting back on the floor over the toilet.

I thought I wouldn't have to do this again but here I am.

I stuck my finger down my throat and waited a bit, it wasn't long before I gagged and then eventually threw up, I did it until I felt completely empty, and then waited for my tears to dry, and then went back downstairs.