~Recovery~

Explosion boi's pov:

Why the fuck am I in this stupid hospital bed?

Who the fuck is recovery girl on the phone with?

What the fuck happened?

"OI, Why am I here?"

She ignored my questions and continued the conversation she was having with whoever the fuck was on the other line.

"Tch, okay, I'm leaving now..."

"No you're not."

"What the fuck, why not?"

"Be quite, I'm on the phone with your parents..."

Why did she sound truly upset? this whole situation was confusing.

One moment I'm sparring with icy hot, and then next I'm— shit, I remember.

"I have to go—

"NO YOU DO NOT, I need to do some tests on you and then you need to fill out some paper work, and then, you can MAYBE leave."

"MAYBE!?"

"Maybe, now hush I'm on the phone with your mom."

This is all a big load of shit.
I looked at the clock, It was already 2:00, I've been in here for almost two hours now?

I slumped down on the hospital bed and waited for the old lady to be done.

****

"Okay yup, see you on Friday. okay, bye."

She walked over to me looking he straight in the eyes and said,
"So yah fainted huh?"

"Well I guess..." I said as she ripped the IV out.... not so gently.

"Alright we're going to do some tests, to see what the exact problem is. Hand me your arm."

I rolled my eyes and lifted my arm up to her so she could check my blood pressure.

As the thing squeezed tighter on my arm she looked at me puzzled.
"Hmm...  it's quite low, that's not good."

"Here stand up, and follow me," she said while to the other end of the room.

I rolled my eyes and followed the short old lady to a corner with a scale. She first checked my height, and then told me to step on the scale.

"Tch, whatever..."

When I stepped onto the scale I myself was a little shocked.

"That's not good," she said while looking at it wide eyed and tapping the screen.

"What?"

"Just 122 pounds, for the amount of muscle you have, that's not good at all."

"Tch, so what?"

She flipped a page from her clipboard and then she really looked horrified.

"Your first day here you were 145 you've been here for only 4 months now."

"I didn't work out as much, and sat around more."

"You lost 23 pounds in 4 months, and you're still a growing that's not good, you need to be eating more—"

"Okay, I've heard it before, i will..."