Kiri's house oml :0

A/N was anyones wattpad acting weird?? It wouldn't show me any of my notifs on here?
__________________________

BAKUHOE'S POV:

I had just finished my chores and was getting ready to go to kiri's house.

My mom had guest over, which meant she couldn't drive me, which meant I had to walk a couple miles to get there, but I was fine with that because it only meant less awkward questions I had to answer.

I yelled to my parents and grandparents, "OKAY IM HEADING OUT NOT!" while grabbing my backpack and water bottle.

"Where's he off to?" My grandma asked the old hag while looking a little offended as to why I was leaving.

"Oh, he's going to his boyfriends house today," my mom said, very, very, bluntly, and I really think she said it.... without fucking thinking straight!

My grandma choked on the tea that she had been drinking and looked at me with a puzzled expression.

"Wait—"

WOW- what the fuck thanks mom...

Shit how the fuck am I suppose to answer in this situation???

"Um I..."

I glared at my mom, did this bitch fucking out me to my grandparents???

"Um Mitsuki..." my dad said placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Yeah?"

He gave her a long glance and it took her a while before it finally clicked.

"OHHHH SHIT!" She yelled.

She looked at me and gave me an apologetic look.

"Oh um... WHO WANTS CAKE!?" My mom yelled.

"Can it Mitsuki," my grandma snapped, making my mom jump out of her seat a bit."

"I'm gonna head out..." I said while heading out the door.

"NOT SO FAST!" My grandma screamed.

"GET YOUR ASS BACK OVER HERE.."

I knew not to disobey or stand around and stall when it came to my grandma, so I walked over and took a seat next to her.

I was looking forward to today... but this just fucking ruined it.

"So you're gay?" I couldn't read her expression, was she disgusted, angry, did she not care?

Again, how the fuck was I suppose to respond to that?

"Tch, I mean...." I stoped for a moment and thought to myself,
What the fuck does this old lady want to hear? 

"Tch, yeah I guess..."

"And so you actually have a boyfriend?"

"What the fuck," I grumbled.

"Answer," she said dryly.

"OMG! YA OLD LADY YESSS, I HAVE A BOYFRIEND.... his name is eijirou kirishima."

She starred at me dead in the eye, not breaking eye contact, It was way more scary then any villain I have ever seen.

"Okay..."

"good for you, I thought with that attitude of yours you'd never find anyone," she said while laughing.