Chapter 36 : Don't wish, move forward for your unknown future.

Sati intervenes, "Jeesa he's here" as she points to Rudra.

Their eyes widen and heads snap towards Rudra's direction at Sati's words. Rudra stiffens when Bhairav Singh raising his voice irritatedly asks, "Sati he's not your husband?."

Sati confidently says, "He is Jeesa. Ask him."

Bhairav Singh turns his face towards him, "Is it true?."

Rudra nods, "Y- yes.."

Baldev speaks before Bhairav Singh could question, "I was with Shiv minutes ago. I left him approximately...."

Rudra cuts, "That car couldn't be faster than horse. And you already wasted like twenty minutes, so I told you wait while I made my escape on horse. I reached before you."

Baldev narrows his eyes angrily, "But Shiv's..."

Rudra pulls the beard from his back pockets showing them, "I am sorry."

Bhairav Singh sternly, "You lied."

Sati presses her lips in thin line as Harshvardhan raises an eyebrow towards him, "I.. I... no. I mean I just changed my appearance."

Bhairav Singh stumbles making the muted guy and Sati rushing to him holding his hands. The muted guy signs Sati as she nods, "Jeesa needs rest."

Kanwar Singh hesitantly, "Bhairav let's go home."

He smiles giving a nod. They walk towards their car as Joshi leads the way towards Kanwar Singh's car. Harshvardhan along with Kanwar Singh and Bhairav sit in Kanwar Singh's car.

Bhairav calls, "Sati ride with me." He glares at Rudra, "That son is your punishment for lying to me."

Rudra/Shiv nods hesitantly backing away from door. As their car starts Harshvardhan winks at him, "You are coming right?."

Shiv nods. Baldev bends mockingly facing him, "So Rudra.... your boss is Shiv huh?."

Joshi adds, "Is this the reason you trusted him more than your own father?."

Shiv rolls his eyes, "Let's follow them. Joshiji his name is Bajrang" pointing to the mute guy, "You ride with him. I will ride with Baldev."

They dispersed in their own cars. Baldev was driving Shiv's white Mercedes, "This is damn cool" rubbing the steering.

Shiv doesn't responds with his face in thoughts. Baldev poking his elbow on his arm, "Hey what are you scared of?."

Shiv bites his nails, "Rajputs royalty lies with their beard and moustache and I...."

Baldev cuts, "Hey it was worth for what you did."

"I think Sati's father would hate me seeing like this. And to add, if my father sees me like this, he's gonna chop my head."

Baldev laughs.

Shiv now changes his appearance by sticking the fake thick moustache and beard on his face which covers his most features, making him unrecognised.

————————————————————

In Kanwar Singh's car

Kanwar Singh starts, "I am in no position to say this but, Bhairav you were rude to Rudra ..orr..Shiv."

Bhairav laughs, "I am just messing with him."

He turns his face towards Harshvardhan, "You have grown to be a fine man son."

Harshvardhan breathes, "I am not sure how to even respond. Knowing these years that my father was the person whom I was taught to hate, for death of the person who's alive."