Chapter 5 : Gulaab Talaav

After closing the door she stands on the door and looks around the room. Her eyes wander around the large room. To the left is the king size bed with golden coloured silk bedsheets and light orange coloured three square pillows. To the foot of the bed are three rollers of dark orange colour. Adjacent to bed on left side is the pillar and right side is the dressing table.

Opposite to the bed is cupboards of wood with floral designs. Across to the entry of the door is empty area and two windows in rectangular shape. To the right corner ahead is bathroom and adjacent to that is small wall area with switch boards. Beside the switch board is a full length 6 feet mirror with a chair kept in front of it. To the right corner towards the door is another pillar.

Sati glances and sighs, "It's so empty without you Jeesa and Maa."

She undresses herself and enters the huge bathroom. She stands under the shower and scrubs her waist, shoulders, neck hard saying "Asshole, how dare he touch me!"

She comes out walking towards the cupboard pulls out a simple ghagra choli and puts it on. She lies down on bed with hands on her tummy tears starts flowing from her eyes. It's almost 2am she still tosses in the bed, she gets up goes to the left window looking down. Watching the guards who are making rounds, she walks towards the bed. She faces towards the pillar beside the wall raising her hand to the middle and pushes it hard.

The wall moves slowly not making anyone to notice that there is a passage behind it. She clears the spider web and walks in taking few steps upwards.

"There seems to be no dust" she in the dark murmurs to herself. Placing her hands on the walls she steps till she reaches the end and lifts her both hands to push the rock hard. The rock moves, putting aside the rocky door she walks out.

She steps out looking up the starry night. She walks few steps and sits down watching the starry  sky without the moon. Few minutes later she hears someone approaching and then hears a voice "Who's there?"

Sati gets up and walks towards the secret door and gets inside closing the rock door. She walks slowly in the dark passage reaching her room, closing the secret door. Lying on headrest of the bed she says, "Who could he be at this hour patrolling on the terrace?"

On the terrace the man is Rudra who is patrolling while sensing someone sitting he asks, "Who's there?"

He hears few steps and walks towards the direction lits his the torch and moving around finding no one. He smirks, "So, sati you haven't forgotten anything."

Next morning Sati is sleeping with pillows on her head and hears loud knocking from the door. She jumps out from bed and rushes to open the door. She opens the door, Rati barges in talking loudly in her face says, "Oh my you are still sleeping! Sati how will we reach to 'Gulab Talaav' for bath if you are still not ready"

Sati in a lousy tone say, "Okay fine let's go"

"Like this" Rati pointing towards her messy hair and crumbled attire.

Sati replies, "What's the problem we are going for bath right?"

Rati patting on Sati's shoulders says, "Atleast put proper clothes first and behave like a princess Sati" she then steps backs and closing the door says, "Will be waiting for you at the gate"

Few minutes later Sati is walking through the court towards the gate. She rushes towards Rati and two maids standing beside the White coloured Rolls Royce Silver Shadow.

"Am i late?" Sati questions

Rati smiles and replies, "No you aren't. We are waiting for Rudra now. He's accompanying us to Gulab Talaav". Sati doesn't responds.