Chapter 3 : 8th Death Anniversary

8 years later.....

Inside the kitchen of bhairavgad fort a maid is hiding behind the door and a man enters the kitchen door. She pulls him by grabbing his hand towards herself behind the door. She then grabs him with her both hands around his waist and kisses his chest, he sighs loudly and places both his hands on her shoulder and says, "Didn't your husband come home last night again?"

The maid replies, "Even if he came he can't satisfy me. Please Rudra just once sleep with me. it will be our secret I won't let anyone know about it."

Rudra is about to reply, and a bang on the door is heard. A lady stands behind the maid and angrily spits, "Seems you don't have anything to do huh? Should I assign your husband to work with you so you can be satisfied day and night."

Rudra giggles while she gives him angry eyes then ignores him to looktowards the maid continuing, "Don't you have shame, how many time should I tell you stop flirting with rudra, if Jeesa or Joshiji comes to know about this, you won't have face to come here again."

Maid smiles at Rudra and bows to her saying, "I will leave now" and she walks outside the kitchen.

She taunts to let the maid hear, "Doesn't even have a bit of self respect?" and then turns towards Rudra, "Why do you do this huh? You don't want this I know, so why are you leading them, find a right girl and marry her instead of flirting."

Rudra replies, "Rati you know my mom, she would have been the same as you."

Rati replies, "I am like your mom and also your sister, so better don't forget it."

Rudra calmly replies, "So sister or should I call you Jiji or Rajkumari Rati...."

Rati intervenes, "Stop it! Call me Rati as you usually do, you didn't yet answer my question. Why do you flirt with them?."

Rudra thinks, "I am waiting for the right person, as I said you before I saw her just once or her photo maybe... but have not seen her... till she comes before me...... let these bored ladies with their husbands and boyfriends enjoy me and fantasise about me."

Rati angrily, "Stop this, now tell me did you do what I told you before?"

Rudra hands her a small cellphone in her hands and places on her palm, "Here take this, you probably have the first cellphone before your father."

Rati smiles, "Thank you, now teach me the functions."

Few minutes later Rati patting on Rudra's shoulder, "Thus is very simple and have spy like functions. Okay gimme the number now."

"It took a lot of effort to find his number."

Rati sarcastically smiles, "Thank you very much Rudra" grabbing the small paper from Rudra's palms.

Rudra coldly replies, "I don't need you to thank me but, just one favour when I ask you. So please do fulfill it."

Rati replies, "You always say this, what do you want? Just say it, why are you waiting to ask! I will do whatever you ask and will never say no to you."

She walks outside the kitchen door saying, "Ah! I almost forgot Jeesa was looking for you."

Rudra hurriedly rushes outside saying, "You should have told me earlier Rati" and runs across the white marble court, stepping on the stairs on the corner reaching the door. The wooden doors are carved with flowers he takes deep breaths and stands. Moments later he raises his right hand and places his palm on the door and knocks. He doesn't wait for reply and walks in.

There Kanwar Singh was sitting on the chair and Joshi standing beside him. Joshi in stern voice asks, "Where were you?"

Rudra catching his breaths replies, "I was with Rati, she had to bring something from the market, so she called for me."