Only the beginning

The water flushed, soaking the marble floor. Her brows furrowed."I think my waters broke"She stood trying to comprehend what was happening, She was in labour and had been ignoring her contractions all day. "My water broke"She repeated seeming calm, when inside she was panicking. She was early. 5 weeks early to be exact. "Oh jesus mum,Dad don't just stand their like a loony your wife is in labour"Jellybean stated. Fp's snapped from his daze.

"Its okay Al, its okay"He kissed her head, "Jellybean run next door and get your brother"Fp instructed as his hand ran over Alice's back. Sweat covering her forehead as she yelped slightly. Another contraction sweeping through her, At 7 minutes apart. She gripped the counter roughly breathing through her pain,

Many thoughts lingering in her head. Were her babies okay? Why are they early? Is it my fault? Each child Alice had carried was early labour. It just scared her more then anything. After loosing Charles and Polly she had became a protective type. Her love for her children couldn't be squeezed into words, nor even expressed in gestures. 

Jellybean Jones ran from her seat on the couch and out of the front door, running next door to Jughead and Betty. Her knuckles hit the blue wooden door and soon it opened with a shocked Jughead. "Its 9pm whats up"It was pitch black outside, so he was shocked on why she was outside. "Mum is in labour, her waters just broke"Jughead's eyes went wide. He pulled Jellybean into his home.

"BETTY ALICE IS IN LABOUR"He shouted Betty rushed down Olivia in her arms. "Okay, okay don't panic. Juggie, In the spare room Olivia's crib is set up. Take her there now, I need to call V and get mum to the hospital"They all nodded. Betty picked her phone up dialling Veronica "B whats up"Veronica questioned "I hope you are ready to deal with a 4 year old,2 year old and nearly one year old, my mum is in labour"She heard Veronica shuffle. "My father has Curtis tonight. Josie and I will head over now"Betty thanked her, quickly setting out some dog food, Locking the doors and leaving. Running next door.

"It hurts"Alice panted. Leaning against the counter. "I just realised. You fitted the car seats Fp. Mum won't fit in the back. So i will go in my car with Jellybean with mum in the back. You follow behind. Juggie, your Gran said she'll get you on the way"Betty finished "Okay"Fp was more focused on his wife. As pain washed throughout her body. Betty left to bring her car around as another contraction weaved through her body. 

"Betty is ready outside"Jellybean announced "Okay baby, Jug help me get her to the car"Fp questioned. Jughead rushed to her side, helping her into the car. "Okay baby, i will be behind you. I love you"Fp kissed her head as she gripped the seat crying out in pain. "Please don't leave me"She cried. Fp sighed "Dad, give me your keys, i'll drive your car"Jughead offered. "Thank you"Fp sat beside her, her hand instantly gripped his. Jelly moved to the front and they set off. 

Alice's breathing was hard, as pain swept through her body, panting as Betty drove. "Mum its okay"Jellybean reassured as Alice's grip tightened. Betty was going as fast as she could whilst being safe as Alice's light screams filled the car. "Your doing so well baby"He kissed her forehead gently. 

As soon as Betty parked she was by the side of the car helping Alice out, "I called Dana before we left"As she said that Dana rushed over with the wheelchair. "Hello Alice, I was right you are always early"Alice was rushed in FP by herside. Betty and Jellybean in the corridor in the comfy seats awaiting Jughead,Gemma,Forsythe and Hermione.

Alice removed her clothes with Fp's help and pulled on the hospital gown. Getting on her back and opening her legs as Dana checked her dilation. "6cm, You are no where near ready to push yet you need to be 10cm you know that"Alice nodded her head frantically.

2 gruelling hours past. Alice had finally reached 10cm. She was ready to push. Contractions had swept through her body, resulting in piercing screams, sweat and cussing. 

"She is in pain, isn't she"Jelly asked. Looking to her gran and Betty. "She'll be okay darling"Gemma reassured. Listening to Alice's screams weren't pleasant. Jughead and Forsythe were pacing.

"Hey, hey you are so brave"Fp kissed her forehead, she clenched his hand as another contraction came. "On the next one push for me sweetheart. Push with all you have"Dana spoke as the other nurse stood beside her. The contraction stopped, 1 minute later another one came "Push Alice"She sat up slightly, FP's hand instantly moved to his back. Stroking it up and down. She pushed, harder, and harder. "I see the head Alice. I see the head"Dana announced "Come on baby, push for me, push"Fp encouraged. "it hurts"She panted. She let out her last long scream and a cry whaled the room. "Its a boy"Dana announced "Chord"Dana asked handing Fp the scissors. Shakily he cut it and his baby boy was wrapped in a blanket and placed in the basinet. 

For 13 minutes Alice was relaxed slightly until yet another contraction rippled through her veins. "Okay"Dana looked "Okay Alice. I need you to push"Alice gripped Fp's hand "Your doing so well, your doing so good baby."Alice was getting tired. "I'm tired"She screamed. She began pushing harder. Squeezing her hand, Letting the pain rush through her. Soon enough another cry filled the room, the chord was cut and was handed to Alice, The boy to Fp. Alice finished with the after birth and was moved into the other room. 

"I need to get the others"Fp handed the new born boy to Alice. Who was now holding both babies. "Alice that was amazing"He looked down at her, and the newborn babies. "They are gorgeous"Fp looked down. "Can we come in"Gemma asked "Of course"In walked 7 people taking seats. "Meet, first born older by 16 and a half minutes Lucas Forsythe Pendelton Jones. Then Lexi-Isla Gemma Jones"Alice introduced. 

Lucas was gorgeous, the few strands of hair that sat on his head were blonde, his eyes blue of course, Fp hoped they would stay the crystal blue shade, his skin olive, his lips pink and pouted. His nose scrunched up.

Lexi was the spitting image of Fp, her hair raven black, her eyes sea blue, her skin olive. Her lips pouted. Her hand curled around Alice's finger. They were early but healthy. Extremely healthy.

"They are beautiful"Gemma cooed "Oh don't we know it, heart breakers"Fp teased. Alice was tired so everyone soon retired, leaving the couple. Alice rested and Fp watched her throughout the whole night.

His life was perfect.

4 days later.

"Okay, okay photos"Alice giggled. Her make up fully completed. "You look stunning"Betty giggled. A family photoshoot had been arranged. With the new born babies. It was their life now. 

Betty and Jughead stood, Jelly bean in the middle. Posing, followed by Dylan and Ella joining. Jughead and Betty soon each took a baby each. All of the children in one snap. 

"You have All My Love Alice, You know that"She looked up. Kissing his lips gently.

"You have All My Love Fp Jones"

Okay guys do you want an epilogue of how it all ended for each family or should i leave it here X