In my eyes

short but sweet

Fp's PoV

Do you ever feel like you have won the lottery. Like you have just become the richest person in the world. Well i just won the lottery, To be exact 12 hours ago i won the lottery when Alice Smith agreed she would become my wife. My beautiful wife. She is the love of my life. She has given me the world. She let me be me. She gave me my gorgeous Ella. And is giving me my son. She provided me with a home. My trail of thought is interrupted when Ali turns in my arms i look down to see her beautiful sparkling eyes. Her crystal blue eyes looking into my dark ones. "Good morning Handsome"Her soft voice was music in my ears. "Good morning my gorgeous fiance"I chuckled when she groaned and i felt something against my rib."Is that the baby"Alice nodded and placed a kiss on my lips. I tucked a piece of her hair behind her hair then i had an idea "Wanna go baby clothes shopping gorgeous"I suggested she looked up and nodded frantically. I leaned down and kissed her deeply my heart pumping faster when i saw the ring on her finger. "Its real Fp, Me and you we are getting married"She spoke happily. I never knew how much i loved this woman. Her eyes. Her soft golden hair, her dimples, the freckles scattered across her face. "You Alice Smith are one gorgeous girl"Alice blushed into my neck as i pushed her back and my lips attacked her neck soft moans left her mouth as my hand travelled lower and lower down her body until it reached the destination. My fingers slid into her easily and she gasped. When i was with her my world felt complete. I moved my fingers faster and faster until she climaxed. "That was quick Ali"I chuckled. She swatted my chest and jumped from the bed "I am showering Mr Jones care to join me"I jumped up and ran after her.

The warm water cascaded down our bodies i noticed Ali become closed off. She stood far back. I moved my arm and pulled her body into mine she then covered her stomach. I removed her arm and looked at her stomach to see small marks. "Your beautiful Alice don't cover up"She shook her head "Its horrible, i am getting so many stretch marks i look disgusting."I sighed and wiped the tear that fell from her eye.

"Alice you are carrying my baby, You are so beautiful anyway i don't care how much you way, neither do i care about these. "I gestured the marks, They make you look unique they show that you are carrying a little human. My little human. Our little boy. Alice your fucking amazing. i am in love with every inch of your perfect body okay. "Alice looked up at me and smiled "Fp Jones i love you"She pulled my face to hers as our lips connected in a soft passionate kiss. I couldn't help but push her back. Her back hit the wall and i lifted her from her thighs "As light as a feather"I gasped she looked into my eyes as i thrust inside if her. "FUCK"She screamed her finger nails digging deep into my back i held her tightly as i paced myself slamming deep into her harder and harder. "Ali you feel as perfect as ever"She giggled and rocked against me i took that as my hint to go a little harder. So i pounded into her harder this time, harder and harder, as my name rolled off of her tongue like it was natural. 

After our shower antics Alice changed into a light floral summer dress and i into shorts and a shirt. We held hands tightly as the boat travelled across the water my hands skimming the wetness. The reflection sparkling on Ali making her face glow. "Ali i love you"I whispered into her hair as i held her close to me. My hand brushed her thigh gently rubbing the skin. Once in the main City we headed to a small cafe. Ali ordered a chicken salad and i ordered Chicken pasta. We spoke about life, and how we were going to cope with the Little one on the way then months later Betty would be in labour. "That was yummy"I exclaimed as i finished the brownie infront of me. Alice nodded and smiled. She finished her milkshake and we headed to the store picking up a variety of Baby grows, jeans,joggers Ali bought dungarees and shorts too along with vests, She bought bedding and teddys. Which then meant we needed another suitcase. So we headed to the suitcase store and purchased a new suitcase. Her hand held mine all through the day. We took our stuff back to the cabin before grabbing blankets and heading to the beach. The sun began to set over the sea as we settled. Alice's head rested on my chest my fingers tracing circles on her skin. 

"In my eyes your perfect"I whispered into the night as she snored gently on my chest.