My Girl Part 2

Here it is! @kirby272 hope i did it justice! Short but sweet only 1000 words 

FP awoke the next morning his head pressed against her bare back their legs entwined his hand resting on top of hers on the bump that signified the baby growing in her stomach. Their baby to be exact.He placed soft kisses to her skin as she stirred slowly. She turned in his embrace her bug blue eyes meeting his hazel ones. "Good morning gorgeous, i was thinking i cook breakfast then we spend the day looking around a go out later tonight"He smirked she smiled sleepily and placed a kiss to his chest. "Sounds perfect baby, snuggle me longer pleaseeeeee"She begged her lips formed into a pout as she fluttered her eye lashes. "God Ali your so irresistible,"He chuckled pulling her bare body to his their skin fusing together. Her body fitted into his. His lips grazed her hair as he took in the scent of her hair.God that shampoo. Her head propped against his chest as her bump gently rested on his abdomen. Alice squirmed when she felt a kick "Ouch little fucker i felt that too"Fp chuckled as did Alice. "Ouchie mini Jones stop"She groaned "He's hungry let me fix us something up you sexy lady can chill in bed or get ready for the pool"He suggested deciding to relax for the morning "Then we will go out for lunch"He again suggested Alice nodded as he walked away.

She smiled as she opened her phone looking at their family photo. Smiling at the photo off her, him and Jellybean that they had taken 2 months ago.

She had never felt so lucky and was in shock with how she had developed with him in the years they had spent in their emotional loop

She had never felt so lucky and was in shock with how she had developed with him in the years they had spent in their emotional loop. This time 2 years ago she had just left Riverdale after Fp had told her he didn't love her. Her fingers traced the image as the baby kicked again "Hey little one stop kicking"Alice smiled as FP walked back in with a smirk. "I have pancakes,bacon and eggs for my lady"Alice giggled and took the tray he sat beside her with eggs,bacon and pancakes too. "Ali i was thinking last night and i thought of a few more names"Alice smiled and looked up nodding up at him "I like, Dylan, Benjamin, Dean and Hunter"Alice pecked his lips. "I like Dylan,Hunter and Mason"Fp chuckled and kissed her deeply. "Eat up my gorgeous princess"Alice blushed and ate her food, Once they had eaten they changed into swimwear Alice loving everything Betty had bought her. She quickly sent a message then checked her instagram feeds laughing as the silliest picture of Ella,Betty,Jughead and Jellybean appeared. They were on the sofa Betty on Jugheads lap Ella on Jellybeans they were all pulling funny faces. She typed a quick comment before pulling out the swimsuit Betty had packed. She strutted from the room and too the pool. "Well hello their handsome"She smirked as the water glistened on FP's toned chest. He playfully rolled his eyes and began flicking water at Alice making her squeal. She soon joined him in the crystal water they swam together, splashed eachother and had a rather intense make out session.

"Ali baby girl why don't you go get ready gorgeous"Fp smiled kissing her neck from behind she smiled lightly and nodded walking away from him. Whilst she changed he made the last few calls he wanted it to be the perfect moment. He picked out a good place to have lunch and changed himself into a pair of washed out blue denim shorts and a grey top. He sat on his phone messaging Jug when Alice walked out. Her hair in a bun with 2 strands of hair falling on each side. She was all natural her freckles making his heart warm. The yellow dress emphasised her bump and curves. "You look stunning as always my love"FP smiled kissing her lightly. She took his hand and together they walked to the water taxi. Once in the main city they found the small place. "Please can i have the Steak with the Hawaii sauce with a lemonade"Fp asked politely then Alice smiled. "Please could i have the Steak the same as my partner with onion rings and a strawberry water"As he left Alice slipped him her card making FP frown "My treat Ali"She shook her head  "Not Today Jones"He just laughed at her comment. Their food soon came and they ate in a comfortable silence sharing the odd glance or comment. "I love you Jones"She coed he just grinned at her "Oh Alice i love you"He leaned over and caught her lips in his. "Dessert"They both smirked "Please could we have 2 chocolate brownies with the cookie dough icecream and 2 warm cookies"Fp smirked and Alice gestured her bump. The waiter nodded and waddled away. When it came they added whipped cream Alice had some on the side of her lip. Fp giggled and leaned over using his thumb to brush the sweet white cream from her face. He then licked the cream from his thumb causing butterflies to run through Alice's veins. They soon left and spent the rest of the day at their cabin playing chess and enjoying eachothers embrace. When the evening came Alice took a nap requested by Fp.