Flutters Warming His Heart

The next two weeks went by. Alice still not having weird cravings. FP protecting her. Not letting her work to hard. He wouldn't let her pick Dylan up he wanted no stress or harm to come to his babies. He was madly in love. Even more in love then he had been previously. So what they had ups, they had downs. But who didn't its natural. Its love. It may not be completely healthy but they were in love. 

It was 3am when Alice woke up feeling weird sensations and a need. A need for pops. "Al babe"Fp mumbled sitting up. "What is it my love"Soothingly he ran his and up and down her back. "Your babies are moving. I can feel it"His heart warmed "Do you feel okay."She nodded "I want pops"She pouted. Fp stood up and pulled on some sweats. "Normal"He questioned she nodded "Andddddd chocolate pleaseee"He kissed her lips gently. "Anything for my wife"He stroked her soft blonde hair. "Your precious to me. You really are. You ,Ella ,Dylan ,Jelly ,Jughead Betty,Olivia,Bella,Millie,Roxy, Smokey and my little Nemo and Soldier"Alice looked deep into his dark eyes "I love you Forsythe"He pulled her face towards his. "I love you too Alice"Again he connected their lips.

He sleepily drove to pops, thank god it was open 24 hours a day. He walked in and was surprised to see Pop. "Pop its a little late for you"Fp smiled "I know but i felt like working. Argument"Pop asked "No its Al's cravings. She wanted Pops. So can i please have Alice's usual. I'll have a Chicken burger and chocolate milkshake if thats okay"Pop nodded "Of course. You never eat chicken"Fp chuckled "Alice craves it alot, so soon expect her to order that, but she has became addicted to it so did i. I still love my usual"Pop got cooking as Fp scrolled on his phone. 

"Here we are"Pop handed him the bag and FP handed him the money."Good night Pop thank you, take care"He drove home feeling like the luckiest guy on earth he quickly stopped of at the garage to pick up various chocolate pieces for his love. He arrived home still smiling. Opening the door he was met with Alice in his shirt. "Now that is my drop dead gorgeous wife"He pulled her to him connecting their bodies. "I have food, and chocolate"She beamed "Thank youuuu"She wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him in for a kiss. "Mhhh now feed my babies"She planted her lips on his cheek before tucking into her food. 

"Your the best husband ever"She mumbled snuggling into his chest later that night. "And you my darling are the love of my life. The sexiest human on this earth."She blushed. "I feel them moving"Alice moved closer to his body. Her bump against him,"This is perfect bliss baby girl. You know that"He continued stroking her hair until he heard her soft and gentle snores which allowed him to fall asleep himself. 

The next morning Alice awoke first, turning off the alarm. She manoeuvred from his arms and moved to Dylan's bedroom. "Mumma"He toddled to her. "Hey baby"She picked him up "Food"He looked at her she nodded.  "Mhh"He let out a satisfied hum. Alice moved to Ella's room. "Baby"She called out "Morning baba"Alice beamed "Morning mummy"She yawned.Ella stood up and walked infront of Alice. Sliding down the stairs on her bum. Alice placed Dylan in the high chair. "Morning Mum"Jellybean kissed Dylan's head. Alice placed weetabix before the younger children and handed Jellybean warm waffles. "I am walking with Lauren today"The younger girl smiled. "Okay baby girl"She placed a kiss to her head. 

Jellybean ran off too school and Alice got the younger children ready dropping Ella to Nursery and Dylan to day care. Fp on the other hand awoke whilst she was gone. His mind instantly began to go into over drive. His wife wasn't by his side. The alarm was turned off. He rushed down stairs not thinking of the obvious factor that she had taken children to school.

When she walked through the door relief rushed throughout his body. "I was so worried Alice. You.. you were gone"She looked at the tears in his eyes. "Fp, No honey i had to do the run"he shook his head "I would have baby. I would have"Her heart shattered seeing him so fragile. "Bubby i am so sorry i didn't think. I love you so much"She kissed his lips. "I am sorry Al, I just"She shook her head and grabbed his hand placing it on her stomach. "We are yours."She kissed his nose. "I just don't want to loose you"He kissed her soft hair. "Lets get ready handsome"She grabbed his hand and lead him to their bedroom. "Choose my underwear please"She asked. He groaned and walked to the drawers. Smirking pulling out his favourite set she had got a few days prior. 

"Here"He threw her a  high wasted thong. The material made it comfy but still sexy. Matched with a comfy bra. "Thank you handsome"She pulled them on with her black skirt and white blouse. They set off together, Alice deep in discomfort."Your babies are flipping"She moaned. "I am sorry baby girl"He placed his hand on her knee. They walked into the building hand in hand. "Morning mum"Betty beamed kissing her cheek. "Morning honey, Jughead,Olivia"Alice flashed her smile and continued to the office.

Alice sat on Fp's lap as he worked. Settling into his embrace. Her lips brushing the skin if his neck as his fingers traced the skin of her stomach under her untucked blouse. "I love you Fp. I really do"She looked into his eyes. "I love you too Al. Your mine."They stayed in the embrace.  Everytime she mentioned the flutters his heart warmed.