Romance

The past week had been one of the best of their lives. Jellybean was now the head of the blue and gold along with Sweetpea's younger sister Bluebell. Ella was walking on her own and her speech was getting better and better. Jughead and Betty had moved into the 5 bed house next door in preparation for their baby. They too now had gotten their own puppy and kitten. Their kitten was small, grey and fluffy with black stripes faded in to his dark grey fur. He had piercing blue eyes and fluffy tail. Together they called him Smokey. His blue collar had a crown as the clasp and as his tag, Their puppy too was perfect. She got on amazing with Millie and her fur was a mix of white brown and black. Her fur was thick and fluffy. She would grow into a big dog alongside Millie. A bernese mountain dog is her breed Fp had chosen her out for the pair. At first they struggled for names but they soon found the perfect name for their gorgeous pup. Bella. Its was quite similar to Ella of course but with a B at the start.

Betty was only 8 weeks pregnant they had 3 months until they found out the sex and Jughead was already grow impatient

Betty was only 8 weeks pregnant they had 3 months until they found out the sex and Jughead was already grow impatient. He wanted his baby with him now.

The past week FP had been planning a surprise 2 week break to Hawaii for Alice. It had been decided JB,Ella Millie and Roxy would stay next door with Betty, Jughead,Bump,Smokey and Bella. Betty had gone shopping in the week and bought Alice a whole new wardrobe full of maternity clothes as she was 22 weeks pregnant. She had packed her mothers suitcase and too been a bit sneaky and bought her 4 new sets of sexy maternity lingerie. She packed up the case and loaded it into Fp's car. She hugged her mum was fairly confused. But Betty she knew something the others didn't. She had been shopping with Fp too buy a ring. An engagement ring he finally decided after 22 years. Since being in love from her from the age of 16 that he wanted her to be his wife. His lover, his bestfriend, his companion. 

"Goodluck don't let the nerves takeover, dad it will all work out"Betty smiled as she hugged him he chuckled. "Look after my girls"He chuckled Betty nodded and kissed his cheek before running back into her house.

"FP hunny whats going on"Alice asked as she hugged Jellybean goodbye.

"Well my sexy girlfriend i am taking you to Hawaii for 2 weeks, beachside cabin. We have our own pool, hot tub and steam room our patio doors lead onto the beach. We also have the forest close by we get to our cabin by water taxi. Its on its own island. I plan on making you scream but also allowing you to relax before our little soldier comes out, Betty went shopping and packed  a case. Flight leaves at 3am so we need to leave here at 12pm its 7pm now i was thinking we have a bath, order pizza watch a film maybe sleep a little"Alice beamed and hugged FP tightly

"Fp baby i never expected this never ever thank you so much i love you and that sounds perfect"Alice latched her lips to his in a kiss full of nothing but love. Her hands finding the way to his hair and neck. He groaned "Ali come on baby girl"He took her hand and lead her into the house and to the bedroom. He pushed her to the bed and whispered "You keep your sexy ass on that bed don't move"He kissed her again and walked into the bathroom putting in the plug. He poured in lots of bubble bath and quickly lit some candles, He waiting until the water was at the right height before adding the cold water in he checked the temp and on top of the bubbles he added rose petals. He smirked to himself and walked into the bedroom chuckling when he saw Alice in the exact same spot."Well hello their beautiful get naked for me then baby"Alice had a devilish look in her eye. She stood up and pulled her black skirt down her long legs that had a natural tanned glow. "No panties you naughty girl"Fp licked his lips as he slowly unbuttoned his shirt. His chest was soon exposed Alice strutted over to him and pushed the piece of cloth from his shoulders planting soft kisses on the skin beneath her lips. Fp moved his hand and in one swift movement he ripped the blouse from her body leaving her in  white laced bra. She unbuckled his belt and un buttoned his trousers pushing them down his legs with his boxers too his length sprang out hitting Alice's bump then she felt a kick "Your son didn't like that"She smiled Fp shrugged and unclipped her bra allowing her breasts to spring free. "Well Ali he will hate me by the time we are home because girl i am fucking you relentless"Alice smiled and kissed his lips softly as he led her to the bath. She let out a soft gasp as she saw the scene before her. "A romantic eh Jones"She teased he raised his hand and slapped her ass hard. "Smith watch it"He groaned nipping her neck. He climbed in the tub and opened his legs slightly Alice climbed inbetween his legs and rested her back on his chest, Her head resting on his shoulder her hand rested in her bump and his hand laid ontop of hers and the other stroked her thigh"What you thinking about love"Fp asked as Alice sat up. FP wet her hair and began washing her hair for her causing her to moan slightly. Once her hair was washed she turned over her bump putting distance between her and Fp.

"Oi Baby let me kiss my girl"he pulled Alice's head to his and they made love. Soft passionate love. Once the water began getting cold they got out Fp dried himself quickly and pulled on some boxers and grey joggers. He threw Alice a towel and kissed her softly "I will order pizza"He captured her plump lips in his "Love you Forsythe"She smiled widely "Ditto baby ditto"He whispered walking down the stairs he order 2 large pizza's. One plain cheese with a garlic stuffed crust the other being a meat feast with 4 sets of fries and warm cookies. He ran back up stairs once ordered to see Alice laying naked on the bed. "Come on gorgeous."He smiled he pulled one of his shirts out of the drawer with a thong of hers. He moved the the bed and lifted her up he dressed her whilst she giggled and protested. Once she was dressed he picked her up "NOOO i am heavy"She squealed "Oh Smith shut up"He rolled his eyes and carefully picked up their duvet. He peaked over her bump as he walked with her in his eyes. He placed her on the couch and plumped himself down. "Argh perfect"He grinned closing the curtains. He found is usual comfy spot on their couch and Alice slipped next to him her ass pushing into his crotch as they lay in the spooning position. As they did the baby kicked. And for the first time FP felt a baby kick "Oh wow that feels amazing. does it hurt"He asked his fingers tracing the slight bump in her skin. "it did when i was pregnant with Charles"She said sadly remembering the baby she fell pregnant with a 16 years old. "I am sorry Ali. I hurt you so bad i regret it"He kissed her neck as the door knocked. He grabbed his cash and walked to the door. "Keep the change"He smiled as he took the pizza's

They ate, they laughed and eventually fell asleep Fp had the biggest grin. He was going to propose to her. He would marry her and finally she would be his to keep forever.