I do

The two months had gone. Slow but they had passed. Isla's funeral was a small gathering and an emotional time. Betty was 3 months pregnant now and so far everything was perfect with the baby. Of course they were hurting but for the baby's sake they had to be strong. Her bump was still quite small so her dress was altered to git her new growing frame. Ella was wearing a small white dress. As she was nearly three. Alice had been gym and burned off her baby weight. Her figure was perfect for a 41 year old. She had spent the last 2 months making FP the happiest man and celebrating. The 11th of August was hard as it was Isla's and Dylan's birthday. Betty and Jug spent the day together at the beach. Dylan had a small party on the other hand. 

Alice woke up a smile plastered on her face Betty,Cheryl and Jellybean in her bed snuggled with her. Bella and Millie were cuddled in the corner. Ella was with Toni and Veronica in the next room with Curtis and Everly. Cheryl,Veronica,Jug and Alice were the only ones who knew Betty was pregnant even FP didn't know. "YOUR GETTING MARRIED TODAY"Veronica and Toni squealed as they ran in the room. The other girls awoke giggling as they smothered Alice. Once all fully awake Toni placed 2 month old Everly in her seat where as 7 month old Curtis played in the ball pen as he could hold himself up. Ella played with the dogs as the others showered. Once showered the girls did eachothers make up and hair. Betty had her hair in loose curls her make up simple. Her eye was slightly smoked in a pink style. She had on light mascara with a light coat of highlighter. Her lips were filled with a light rosey pink on top a rose pink lipstick. Veronica and Toni two both had their hair down. With a purple eye shadow, heavier lashes and heavier highlighter. Their lips a lighter colour. Cheryl had light make up like 14 year old Jellybean.They both had a simple orange shaded eyeshadow and a light coat of mascara like Betty. They too had a light coat of highlighter matched with lips like Betty's. Jelly bean and Cheryl had their hair braided like Ella. With a small hair piece in. Toni,Cheryl,Veronica and Jellybean wore a matching blue bridesmaid dress.

 Toni,Cheryl,Veronica and Jellybean wore a matching blue bridesmaid dress

Betty was about to change into her dress when Alice's phone pinged. Betty picked the phone up and looked at the message. She giggled and laughed "The boys are struggling with Dylan. I am going to pick him up"Alice stood "I'll go"Betty laughed "Its bad luck sit down. I'll be back"Betty giggled she slipped on her shoes and drove the 10 minutes to Sweetpea and Veronica's home where the boys had stayed last night. She walked slowly to the front door her silk night gown clinging to her frame her bump look more obvious.She groaned and pulled her robe over her her opened the door and heard the voices. She walked into the living room and laughed. "Look at you all struggling with ties"She looked at Fp,Jughead,Sweetpea,Fangs and Archie who were all struggling. "B thank god i can't do them on my own"Kevin sighed walking in Betty giggled. She sorted out Fp,Jughead and Sweetpea. They both looking at her in shock but in awe."I...love you"Jughead said Between kisses. She rolled her eyes as Dylan wobbled towards her. As she went to pick him up her robe fell open and everyone gasped "YOUR PREGNANT"Kevin squealed Betty sighed "Look guys we didn't tell you because i found out the day of the crash."Betty spoke FP hugged her " and rubbed her Belly. "Hey its grandpa"Jughead chuckled. "Shut up idiot"Jughead hugged Betty. "I need to get back i need to get my dress on and calm the bride who is apparently panicking so i am needed"Betty spoke looking at her phone. Fp looked up in worry "Is she okay"Betty smiled "She's nervous, Dylan jump"Betty spoke the Little boy frowned. Betty giggled and picked him up. He wrapped his arms around her neck. "Love you guys."Betty called walking to the car. She strapped him in and drove home. Whilst Toni did Alice's make up Betty dressed Dylan in his suit. Once the kids were ready Betty put on her dress. It was a complete different design to the others. Alice had chosen it.