HELP!

So guys i want to write another falice fan fic i have 3 ideas comments below which one you'd like to see.

1) 30 year old FP Jones was once in love. He had all he wanted he had his Wife Gladys. He wanted a baby and she didn't. One day she fell pregnant and the second the gorgeous child was  born she hated her. She didn't spend time with her. She didn't love her. She ignored her. So when Amelia was 3 she left. Without a word. Leaving Fp alone with his job at Andrews, Jones and Co. Along with a 3 year old daughter.

2) Sheriff Jones. He was a hot,muscular young sheriff. The 29 year old was a successful man. He was divorced but had the most beautiful daughter Mila Jones.He worked hard for himself and his 4 year old. Rumour has it Sheriff's shouldn't get to deep with cases. That all changes when sheriff Jones is called to a domestic and meets beautiful 25 year old Alice Smith. Battered and bruised. He developed feelings for her the second his eyes met hers. Her beautiful blue eyes. Will he let his feeling grow deeper for her.

3) Alice Smith she was a beautiful 31 year old woman with a beautiful little girl, Betty. She is a successful journalist. What happens when she meets Fp Jones. A man with bruises and a black eye. Will he tell her about the abuse he suffers from his girlfriend. Or will she endanger herself by challenging the dragon names Gladys