Upside down

Fp's PoV

I made the biggest mistake thats all i could say. I had a drink told Gladys i loved her and slept with her. Which resulted in me loosing all three of my children. The Look in Alice's eyes was enough to scare anyone. I was in the basement laying on my bed when i got a message i frowned.

Inner circle, Meet at the abandoned southside high gym room.

The message itself was from an unknown source but I was curious.I stood up and pulled out his serpents jacket. I straightened my self up and walked up the stairs seeing Gladys i kissed her lips gently. I had lost them i didn't want to be lonely she was the only person who would have me. She smiled and grabbed my hand. We jumped in the truck and drove the 20 minute drive to the abandoned Southside high. We climbed through the metal fence and walked into the gym their was a big table laid out with chairs and a buffet.

"This is freaky"Gladys grumbled i nodded and we walked to where everyone stood. "Its scary"I mumbled then i saw my children. Jughead and Jellybean standing laughing but no smith girls no Ella. "Jug, Jelly"I smiled Jelly walked away and Jug sighed. This was hard for me. I lost my kids. My love. We all walked to the table finding our names. We sat for a while just talking all scared. Who had sent the message.

No PoV

The inner circle all sat around the table Jellybean and Jughead both on edge "I am worried now Alice still isn't here Jughead whats going on"Fred asked Jughead looked at Jellybean. "Family business" as the word family left his mouth Cheryl Blossoms phone rang. It was a private number she kissed Toni lightly and walked away from the group. She clicked answer and took a breathe

"Hello"She spoke confidentally

"Hello is this Cheryl Blossom"Cheryl was confused at the formality.

"Yes how can i help"She spoke looking at her red nails.

"Miss Blossom if i get this correct you are the sister of Elizabeth Cooper"Cheryl sighed remembering that factor. It was why Hal wanted Betty dead he found out 4 years ago Elizabeth Cooper was the not actually a cooper but non other then a Blossom. A pure Blossom. Cheryl and Betty both found out 4 days ago when Clifford was in town with Jason. Both girls were ecstatic. But oh was it a shock. Alice Smith slept with Clifford Blossom in a matter of fact she had a full blown affair with him. a 1 year affair at that. Cheryl was 7 months older then Betty. Clifford ended it when Penelope found out she was 2 months pregnant. 

"Yes yes it is, whats happened"Cheryl spoke in worry

"Miss Blossom their has been a major incident. A car crash. A drunk driver smashed into the car driven by Alice Smith. Betty was in the back with a baby we don't have the name yet but its not looking good for Betty. Miss Cooper is in a extreme state and Miss Smith is also in a bad way can you get to the hospital"Cheryl felt her heart shatter. She had always been a stone cold bitch but this rocked her world. Made her world fall. A cold salty drop slipped down her made up face. 

"I will be there with about 20 other people"Cheryl said shakily the call ended and more tears fell from her eyes. She shoved her phone in her pocket and turned om her heel. She walked back her legs shaking she walked to her chair ignoring all looks. "TT we need to leave"She mumbled

"Babe whats happened"Toni asked Cheryl looked at her "We need to go"Was all she said "I am not going until you tell me whats happened"Cheryl snapped

"SOME DRUNK BASTARD CRASHED INTO ALICE'S CAR NOW HER AND BETTY ARE LAYING IN HOSPITAL UNCONSCIOUS AND I HAVE NO IDEA IF ELLA IS OKAY I NEED TO GO AND FIND OUT WHO THE FUCK NEARLY KILLED MY SISTER"Cheryl screamed "Sister"the word rang in every ones ears.