Gender reveal

The time flew by, and before you could blink the couple were in the car with Betty on the way to the hospital, Love had a new meaning for Fp now. Love wasn't just the strong feeling towards his wife, but it was the feelings in his heart, when Dylan spoke a new word or Ella bought a new picture home, When Jellybean's school grades would come in every month, when Betty and Jughead would bring Olivia over. When they went on family walks. That was his love.

Alice was the woman of his dreams and that was becoming more clearer to him then it already was each and every day, he felt nothing but worship, passion, devotion and desire towards her. If you had asked Fp 10 years ago where do you see yourself in ten years he probably would have answered with, in my trailer, in a loveless marriage, drinking miserably. Never would he have dreamed that in 10 years he  would have been through the terrors of the black hood, the seemed so suicides caused by the gargoyle king, A huge drug outbreak, a reconciliation with the love of his life which ended when his good for nothing wife returned, that he would have a baby with the love of his life, that his son would become a best selling author with a beautiful fiance and daughter. A daughter who had taken to his love more then she ever had her own mother. A divorce,  a marriage, to the woman of his dreams, the welcoming of his son, almost loosing his wife, and then the recent news of twins. He would never seen himself becoming the sheriff the stepping down to take the job of his dreams at a company with his name in the logo.

"Honey"Alice squeezed his thigh "Sorry just thinking"they were sat in the back together as Betty drove.  "About what"Alice rubbed her growing belly, "How lucky i am, how i have seen so much through"Alice smiled "Well, don't be making any plans to leave me now Jones. In 5 years, only five, i have has what, four of your children"Fp smirked "Well i am irresistable" Betty looked through her mirror and smiled. Her mum deserved the world. "No shagging in my car thank you"Alice rolled her eyes "Cheeky. Anyway Fp i was thinking about cars. We will have 5 children"He rubbed her leg. "I have my car you have yours, if we have a boy or need i say boys they can have their seats in my car. I am the boy car you the girl"Alice kissed his cheek "Oh"She gasped "You okay"Betty asked "mh your siblings are kicking really hard"Alice groaned. "Aww i hope i don't get that genetic. I do not want twins in my future. I mean Juggie and I want a big family but one baby at a time please"Alice chuckled "Sorry baby but you have twins on both side, Clifford, and I"Betty huffed

"Mum how many people have you slept with in your whole 40 years"Betty asked.Alice didn't have to think and had a straight answer "Four"Fp went eye wide, he thought it was way more then that "Four"He stammered "Who"Betty asked, Alice gulped. "Fp of course, Clifford, Hal and some guy in New York"Betty then asked Fp. "How about you dad"Fp sighed "I'm not sure princess"Alice leaned more into him "He's lost count honey"Fp felt bad. Alice had one meaningless night where as he had many. Maybe 30 odd nights with women he didn't know.

"Its in your past baby, its okay"Alice nudged his shoulder as Betty pulled into the hospital. "Lets find out what the soldiers are doing"Fp cleared his throat. Stepping out Alice pulled his body to hers. "Babe, i know you've done it with many people. I don't mind, as long as i am the only one you have from now on"Fp smiled down at her, When did he get so lucky. He thought to himself. "Your a beautiful girl"Fp kissed her forehead, gently. They walked hand in  hand Betty infront. "The party is planned for Tomorrow which is Saturday, guest list is sorted, food everything except the cake and balloons"Alice nodded as Fp clutched onto her side. They strolled into the ward being called in straight away. 

"Okay, are we finding the gender out"She asked "Can you write it down for me please"Betty asked. "Of course honey"Betty handed her the paper. Alice rolled up her top exposing her large bump. "Your getting bigger"Alice groaned in disapproval. "I know i am so fat"Dana chuckled "Your not fat, your 5 months pregnant" Alice again groaned "Only 5 months. I already feel like a elephant. I will feel like a whale when this over"Fp squeezed her hand "Your a cheeky one"Alice rolled her eyes "Your cheeky one"Betty laughed at them.