Chapter 28

"Hey are you okay?" Dexter asked Tara as they pulled up in his driveway. He knew she wasn't okay because she was quiet since they left Passion's ,but his manly instincts had him ask.

"I just wanna shower and go to bed."

"Ight here I'll be in, I gotta make a call." Tara stared at him before taking the keys and walking inside.

  "Hey man! What's up....nothing just got back from Tara's Gma house...Nahhh niggah she was mad cool....Nahh she wasn't nothing like Bre wack ass parents...Yea but I called to ask you something... Ummm Tara just found out her Grandma got cancer...Yea man that's fucked up....nah she ain't doing good....I'm trying to see what medical center did y'all take Ms. Lisa to?...Yea well ima try and go over to her grandma house tomorrow and see what I can do. Ight man let me go check on Tara I'll fuck with you tomorrow... Ight bruh."

   Dexter hung up the phone and walked inside the house. He figured Tara was taking a shower so he walked inside his bedroom. Taking off his expensive jewelry and his high priced neakers. He went to grab his night wear and walked inside Tara's bedroom. He could hear the sniffling as he shut the bathroom door. Dexter stripped naked and opened the shower door. Stepping behind her he placed his arms around her waist giving her the warm security that she needed.

"I can't lose her." Tara said in small whispers.

"You're not going to."

"What was you doing?" Tara said as she turned to him.

Tara instantly looked down at Dexter hard member. Tara still wondered how he could fit all of that in his pants. He was huge and thick something she never had before, even the dudes that raped her wasn't even close to this. That's what Tara didn't get. Tasha wanted to cause her pain but the niggah that she chose to do it had mini size dixks. That's probably why they volunteered to do it because they wasn't getting any.

"You see something you like?" Dexter asked with a smirk knocking Tara out her thoughts.

"Ion know I haven't tried it yet but, what was you doing in the car?"

"I was talking to Mike about something." Dexter said pulling her close. Tara giggled as Dexter squeezed her bare ass while nibbling on her neck."

"Mmmhm... Is everything okay?"  Tara asked in a moan like voice.

"Yea baby everything is okay. Let's shower so we can get out." Dexter said as he pecked her on the lips and grabbing the soap.

  Tara moved out the way as he stepped up under the shower head. Her feelings were a little hurt. Why didn't he want to have sex with her? He would make out with her even give her head, but when it came to sex he tip toed around it until he was free from it. Tara watched as he grabbed his towel and walked out the bathroom.

  Grabbing the soap she washed up until the water ran cold. She turnt off the shower and stepped out. She knew he was avoiding her because of her age ,but Tara was done with it. She was tired of him leaving her hot and horny. She wanted more, not that the head wasn't satisfaction but it just wasn't enough. Don't get it wrong his head was toe curling ,back arching, legs shaking kind of head, but Tara wanted to feel him she wanted to experience his big member. They were a couple so why was he being stingy with what partially belonged to her? Thinking about it had Tara mad and horny at the same time. So tonight she was going to receive what was hers, she was going to receive what she's been wanting if not more but nothing less.

=============================

A/N

I'm like "ughh" as this book get closer to its ending. It's not over yet, but there's not that many chapters to go. Like I said I decided to make this the Pre-sequel to "Too Strong To Be Broken." But anyways I'm going to miss you guys. I tried to upload a picture of me in a author's note ,but it wouldn't let me wattpad has been acting weird towards me lately idk why tho, but anyways I did decide to change my profile picture &'d don't say anything about my booty lol my grandma gave me that asx lmao, but I decided I'll leave it like that until I'm done with wattpad, but y'all stop sending me them sad asx messages like I'm trying to be a "thug" about this and be tough and not cry but y'all asxes ain't helping at all. Lol 

#ExoticLuv❤