chapter 12

Tara couldn't take her eyes off of Dexter as he walked over to the nightstand where he placed the soup and Gatorade. Her mind was going bananas.

"How did I get here?" She asked.

"I found you and brought you here."

"Found me where?"

"In a alley. Do you know who did this?" Dexter asked as he picked up the soup trying to hand it to her but Tara quickly turned it down. She didn't trust him, he could of been one of the guys she heard that night. Dexter caught that look and quickly put her thoughts at pause.

"Hol'up Lil mama I ain't have shit to do with that. I found yo ass brought you here trying to be nice that's it."

"How do I know you're telling the truth. How do I know you didn't rape me with those other guys." Tara said as tears began to form in her eyes.

"I might be a hard core thug or whatever but I'm no rapist I get too much pussy freely. I just felt bad for you that's all. Who ever you fucked over really did a number on you. If they left yo ass there for a day." Dexter said.

"Wait what! What day is it?" Tara panicked.

"The 14th"

"Omg I've been missing for two days!? Where's my cell phone!"

"Lil mama calm down. Eat something take a shower then I'll let you use my phone to call ya people. If you need a ride I'll drop you off." Dexter tried to hand her the soup but Tara turned it down again.

"I can't eat right now! I need to get home." Tara shouted but paused when the flashback of her birthday night appeared. She had no home, her mother threw her out.

"Ahmad" Tara whispered as the tears began to flow again.

  "Look ma I'm sorry about what happened to you, but I got business to handle is there anyone you can call?" Dexter asked pulling out his cell phone. Tara shook her head and grabbed the phone.

"Hello?" Passion voice echoed through the phone.

"Passion its me Tara."

"Omg Tara where are you? Are you okay! We've been looking everywhere for you. Omg Ahmad is worried sick. Where the hell are you!"

"I'm fine. I'll explain everything when I get there."

"Tara you said that mess before!"

"Passion is Ahmad upset?"

"Yes very he's been crying nun stop. He told me what happened. Tara you need to come home. You can stay with me. Just please come home."

"Where is he?"

"Hold on" Passion said. There was a short pause before Ahmad voice appeared through the phone.

"Hello?"

"Ahmad.."

"TARA! Baby where are you. You need to come home. Baby I'm sorry please just come home. Please." Tara could hear the emotions in his voice and that sent her in full blown tears.

"Baby I'm fine. I'm sorry I'm so so sorry. I just needed a break I didn't mean to scare you guys. I was gonna call but my phone went dead. I end up staying at a hotel. I'll be there soon." Tara felt Dexter watching her. He wondered why was she lying, but Tara couldn't tell her boyfriend that she was gang raped she just couldn't tell him what happened. That was something Tara promised she was going to take to the grave. Far as Tasha she was going to get hers.

"Okay baby we're all at Passion's just hurry please."

"I will." Tara said as she washed her tears.

"I love you."

"I love you too." Tara said before she hung up the phone.

"Thank you." Tara said as she handed Dexter his phone.

"No problem. You still wanna freshen up?"

"Yea."

"Ight I'll go put some new towels in the guess bathroom." Dexter said walking out.

Tara grabbed the soup and began eating. It felt so good to her stomach. Her thoughts began to wonder about her mom but soon got erased.

"Ight lil mama you're all set." Dexter said standing in the door way.

"It's Tara and thank you for everything."

"No problem Tara." Dexter watched as Tara took a sip of her drink. Tara sat the Gatorade down walking towards Dexter.

"Excuse me." Tara said as Dexter moved out the way.  There was a long pause as Tara walked towards the bathroom.

  "Hell naw it can't be!" Dexter said as he watched Tara shut the bathroom door. "That can't be her." Dexter said as he stood there in a daze. He had been looking for that voice since the day he heard it. The voice was unique to him but that couldn't be her.

===========================

Yes two updates in one day.! Yesss I love y'all that much. Lol

Vote!!!! Comment!!! Share!!!!

#Exoticluv❤