Chapter 24

Tara POV.....

   Last night was amazing Dexter. Tongue did my body good. We still haven't had sex yet, Dexter wanted to wait, he wanted it to be special. I guess I could wait.

   I removed Dexter strong hands from around me as I got up and went into the bathroom. Being in his arms really make me feel secure. Looking at him you would never think he was so kind and loving. I'm really glad I went to that party that night.

  Walking  into the bathroom I went straight to the shower to turn it on. Taking off my tank top I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste and hopped in the shower. The hot water felt so good to my skin. I closed my eyes as I allowed the caress soap sooth my body. I stayed in the shower for about thirty minutes before getting out. I dried off and wrapped the towel around my waste.

  Walking out the bathroom I noticed Dexter sitting up watching television, but when I stared at him I thought about my mom. Why was I thinking about her?

"You okay?" Dexter asked.

Was I okay?

"Yea I'm fine." Truth be told I wasn't. That was strange and it made me feel some type of way. I walked to the guess room to find something to put on. I decided to settle with a pair of jean shorts and a grey tank top and my grey converses.

   "Where you going?" Dexter asked me standing in the door way.

  "Um I was going to go check on my mama."

"You want me to ride with you?"

"I don't know. I mean the last time she met my boyfriend it didn't end well."

"Ion watcha to go by yourself I'll just sit in the car."

"Okay that's fine. And thank you for being there for me when I need you the most. I never had that and I really do appreciate it from the bottom of my heart." I stood on my tipy toes peak his lips and pulled away, but he pulled me back into his arms and kissed me so passionately. Everytime he kiss me like this I feel so safe like I have nothing to worry about. Only if we could stay like this forever.

  "Nawh ma thank you for being there for me. You special you know that right?" I shook my head Yea as a small smile appeared on my face.

"You cute as fuck a niggah can't help but spoil you. Let's go before I fuck around and give you the dick early."

"Nasty let's go."

*

*

*

*

   "Where you think she could be?" Dexter asked as we sat and ate at Olive Garden. We looked for my mama for about an hour and couldn't find her.

"I don't know maybe she's somewhere getting high." To be honest I truly missed my mama.

"You miss her don't you."

"Is it obvious?"

"Yea because you're crying." I felt a tear drop on my cleavage.

"I'm sorry."

"Nawh  ma you good. I bet she miss you too."

"We use to go shopping every single day.  We use to be so happy just me and her. I don't know what happen."

"Things will get better trust me. Come on let's ride to the hood I need to go pick up something." I watched Dexter place a hundred dollar bill on the table as we left out.

It didn't take us long to get to this average house. There were guys outside smoking, some drinking while loud music played in the background.

"You coming in?"

"No ima sit in the car."

"Ight I'll be right back." Dexter said as he opened his door and hit the lock button. I watched as he dapped up the dudes before going in the house. He is so damn fine!

   I looked around observing the area before I decided to give my phone some attention. I decided to check my social media. I was totally missing a lot of things. I swear Twitter and Facebook is my news. You can catch every damn thing from the Michael Brown case to Kim K being naked again. I was just about to inbox Passion until I heard yelling. Taking my eyes off my phone I looked up seeing Dexter arguing with some crack head I couldn't see their face because they back was facing me.

  "I told you to stay the fuck from around here. I'm spearing yo ass you already Ol me money ,gone on Jelly." Dexter yelled.

   "Come on please I'm hurting just giving me on hit please. I swear I'll pay you later. Look I got a daughter she real pretty I'll let you have her." I heard the crack head say. I felt sick to my stomach. These people are crazy they would do anything for a hit. I wish my mama would.

I listened closer as the two went back and forth. I was shocked at how Dexter was talking to this lady, I had to get out and say something as the lady turned around and was about to walk off, but that was the biggest mistake I've ever made.

"Mama!.............

===========================

Sorry about the long waitAnd the cliffhanger lol. I had a blast for my birthday a lot of people been wondering what I did. Lol I did a lot ! Thanks for the bday wishes as well! Anyways I hope this chapter was good. Just wait it gets better!

Vote!!! Comment!!! Share!!!

#ExoticLuv❤