chapter 25

I'm going to start off with a little bit of the last chapter.....

Tara POV.....

  "I told you to stay the fuck from around here. I'm spearing yo ass! you already Ol me money ,gone on Jelly." Dexter yelled.

   "Come on please I'm hurting just giving me on hit please. I swear I'll pay you later. Look I got a daughter she real pretty I'll let you have her." I heard the crack head say. I felt sick to my stomach. These people are crazy they would do anything for a hit. I wish my mama would.

   I listened closer as the two went back and forth. I was shocked at how Dexter was talking to this lady, I had to get out and say something as the lady turned around and was about to walk off, but that was the biggest mistake I've ever made.

"Mama!...

"Mama?" I heard the voices around me repeat. I was livid not only was Dexter supplying her but she was trying to sale me.

"What are you doing?!....mama look at you! I could barely recognize you."

   Apart of me wanted to cry, she looked so bad,and the smell she carried around with her was awful.

  Her once long pretty hair was matted to her head. Her use to be pink full lips were now white and crusty. Her soft caramel skin was pale and ruined with black spots.

"Heyyy baby... What-Whatcha doing here?" She asked scratching her arms.

"Ma look at you. Why mama? This isn't you."

  "Tara don't come judging me okay! I keep telling yo ass you aint my damn mama."

   I couldn't do anything but let the innocent tears fall as I stared at her. In a million years I never thought my mother would be a drug addict.

  "Come here D!" My mama called out to Dexter. Apart of me wanted to be so angry with him! I wanted to hate him.

   "This is my daughter. Isn't she gorgeous." My mama smiled showing her yellow and black teeth. I stood there waiting for Dexter to say something, anything.

  "I ain't know I promise." Was all he said. Did that help the pain? No not at all matter of fact it made things worst.

"Don't even!"

  "D look you can have an hour with her for one hit please. She's not even a virgin so she won't be too boring." Before my moma could get anything else out her mouth my hand flew across her face. That's when I realized she was no longer my mother. I no longer had respect for her. That moment I realized I was now in this world alone.

"You sick bitch! You're willing to sale me for a fucking hit! Your own flesh and blood! Your only fucking child!" I was no longer sad I was filled with pure anger. All those words, all that shit she did in the past came rushing back and before I knew it I was on top of her.

  "I hate you! I swear you don't mean anything to me." I screamed punching her before Dexter pulled me up.

"The thing is you never meant shit to me. You was just my meal ticket!"